Mike Comrie

Risky

her XXXL Porcelain Veneers can probably bite through steel bars...i'm just saying

but seriously, can't Mike Comrie do a little better than Lizzie McGuire. She's pretty much still a little girl. You're 29, find a grown woman...they're usually in teenybopper mode until 25-26.

Edited by '7'

huh? she's 22. still young, but hardly a little girl. as long as she's over 18, he's golden.

i find it laughable that every article calls him a hockey star though.

Mentally, chicks are little girls until around 27 or 28. No offense of course. Speaking generally, and from my own experiences with younger chicks.

Most people are not even finished with college at 22...thats way too young. Whats funny is that you have an irrelevent soon to be c list actress and a fading soon to be out of the league player hooking up at the worst possible time. Save your millions mike, youll need them when your playing for table scraps in the finnish league. And hillary, best of luck in that straight to dvd american pie sequel youre destined for.

How the hell does Mike Comrie afford / sanely purchase a $1 million wedding ring. That's almost an entire year salary! Plus I'm not sure how much longevity his NHL career really has.

Can afford (sane is another issue) the ring, because he comes from one of the wealthiest families in Canada.

Edited by Daniel

Most people are not even finished with college at 22...thats way too young. Whats funny is that you have an irrelevent soon to be c list actress and a fading soon to be out of the league player hooking up at the worst possible time. Save your millions mike, youll need them when your playing for table scraps in the finnish league. And hillary, best of luck in that straight to dvd american pie sequel youre destined for.

Lmao, Comrie won't need any table scraps, seeing as how he's the sole heir to one of the biggest fortunes in Canada.

Oh look, '7' talking out of his ass again.

Duff has always been a "C list" actress so not sure how she could become one. She still makes millions a year.

Who cares if she has veneers? Millions of people do.

As for Comrie, his background has already been mentioned.