And I Purchased The Jersey

Weekes Head

the ice hoes even out all the comments I had to endure about baseball player's asses last night (not that the actual Angers game wasn't painful enough !) :P

You guys think its time to replace my Sykie jersey? I don't know if I wanna give that one up though, it's been through SO much with me over the past 6 years.

Plus the individual letters for his name are stitched on, unlike today's uniforms where the name is on one thing and that thing is just stitched on. Can you still get it to be individually put on?

Oh, Little J, I'd DEF. say it's time... I would say the Sykmeister is not indicative of this franchise.

I don't know about the second part.

the ice hoes even out all the comments I had to endure about baseball player's asses last night (not that the actual Angers game wasn't painful enough !) :P

Oh, poor Crasher, you were at that pitiful excuse of a game last night? My condolences. :P

It is a nice place to watch a ballgame, though (if you can find one ;) ). Especially before it gets really hot. We usually go for the fireworks on July 4th, but not this year.

Zam - If you go to Michael's in Franklin Lakes (off 208 in the same strip mall as the Market Basket), they send it to the same place that does the official lettering for the Devils.

Thank you Sheeps, you have a ton of stuff out by you it sounds like for great Devils stuff. If I am out that way you'll have to tell me all the stores to hit.

Nieuwy I won't say what my boss calls those thigh high boots....think you might have an idea!

Personally I'd rather have a man's jersey because I like them roomy and in the winter I'm always cold so I can layer up underneath.

Oh, poor Crasher, you were at that pitiful excuse of a game last night? My condolences. :P

It is a nice place to watch a ballgame, though (if you can find one ;) ). Especially before it gets really hot. We usually go for the fireworks on July 4th, but not this year.

Yeah it IS a nice stadium... some interesting people with liquor in them indeed (man they were FUNNY, but not 217-funny !!), but that team is just GOD AWFUL (not that I care about baseball) but I give the place HIGH marks for food and quality of (mmm.. garlic fries :D )... I think this was the only home game I will be here for ... thank God... and compared to that hellhole known as Shea Stadium (no I am NOT a mets fan) or the old Vet, it was to just walk around in !!

My goodness, I would have never predicted the amount of twists & turns this post would have taken.

I didn't realize the ladies' jerseys were so hoochie. That is really lame if they are shiny like soccer jerseys. What am I going to do? The choices are 1) Dust off my hooker boots, or 2) Axe the ladies' jersey idea.

What is the smallest possible size in the authentic jerseys? I have the smallest size River City offered & I swim in it. I guess I have a few months to decide.

Whoever is getting the Marsh jersey is a very smart person.

Yeah the women's jerseys are just plain bad!

Does the jersey have to be an authentic because maybe a youth size would work better for ya?

And I am the one getting the Marshy jersey, I am attempting to collect the entire New Jersey Stars set *LOL*

Yep, I agree. Nieuwy's plan is most perfect. We have three real solid citizens on our hands. Well hopefully we'll still have three.

I don't know, I think I still want a women's one. Not that I'll wear it most or all of the time, but it might be cool to throw it into the mix every once in a while.

And Crash, I refuse to limit myself to TWO guys. You KNOW how greedy I am when it comes to my boys. ;)