NEW GREEN/RED JERSEYS CUSTOMIZED $130

pence

Is the customization really that bad on the jerseys? It's not the same as ExclusivePro?

...and any jersey for that matter. NHL.COM is having a 1 day sale today that includes free customization on any jersey. I kno some of u dont like the way they do the customization but for the price u cant beat it (at least that i have seen). Hopes this helps some one.

http://shop.nhl.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3984985&cp=3169596&clickid=body_bestsell_img

Is the customization really that bad on the jerseys? It's not the same as ExclusivePro?

my friend ordered a parise last year and it looked great..i think its bc they are pressed instead of sewn on is what ppl have a problem with??? but to answer ur question ..no u will probably not notice a difference but some ppl i guess take a lot of pride in having it done 'right'

Will the jersey come before March 17th? Should I get Brodeur 30 or Brodeur 29 hmmmm

no idea..u may want to call them and find out. It says shipping by 3/14 but a lot of places seem to be gettin them earlier, not sure if any one knows for sure.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.