Battle in Alberta part 2 GDT: New Jersey @ Edmonton

Devil Fan

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know what else they can do. It's the only option right now.

I'm thinking more about next year than this one. this year is looking more and more like a lost cause. Lou and Stevens, even if they convinced Robinson to spend a few months traveling with the team, it's not going to be enough. I just don't want Lemaire near anymore kids, and they're going to be coming in next year. he fvcked up Bergfors, he's in the process of fvcking up this season, I don't want him near another one. pay him, let him be a consultant,/scout, and just go their separate ways

Edited by maxpower

The only thing I can think right now is that this is lemaire's fault. I mean, when's the last time the devils have had a team this talented? Thank god we collected all of those points earlier in the year.

You and I have had some differences lately, but I'm right with you on this. I don't see how this can't be on the coach at this point.

I'm thinking more about next year than this one. this year is looking more and more like a lost cause. Lou and Stevens, even if they convinced Robinson to spend a few months traveling with the team, it's not going to be enough. I just don't want Lemaire near anymore kids, and they're going to be coming in next year. he fvcked up Bergfors, he's in the process of fvcking up this season, I don't want him near another one. pay him, let him be a consultant,/scout, and just go their separate ways

I went on record yesterday as saying I didn't think there was a chance in hell Lemaire would be fired this year, but this is one of those "in case of emergency, break glass" kind of games... this is like the basketball equilvlant losing to the fvcking Nets in terms of embarrassment. And not just losing, getting shut-out.

Edited by MadDog2020

what's even more concerning is that we've had no more than a handful of scoring chances tonight. it's been pretty terrible all around. with guys like kovalchuk, parise, langenbrunner, and elias on the team -- shouldn't be having so much trouble against the friggen EDMONTON OILERS. it's pathetic, really.

what's even more concerning is that we've had no more than a handful of scoring chances tonight. it's been pretty terrible all around. with guys like kovalchuk, parise, langenbrunner, and elias on the team -- shouldn't be having so much trouble against the friggen EDMONTON OILERS. it's pathetic, really.

we won't dump the puck in. they're just Julienballing us to death.

this doesn't make any sense. he's had no answers for the last two months but to say he's hurt the kids is false. he's better than sutter who was god awful on that. you want to talk about killing kids - that was sutter.

fraser's done ok this season. zharkov gets time. bergfors deserved what happened to him in the end.

kids aren't JL's problem.

any reaction other than "there's no excuse for tonight" from everyone on down will be a big fvck you to anyone that roots for this team

this doesn't make any sense. he's had no answers for the last two months but to say he's hurt the kids is false. he's better than sutter who was god awful on that. you want to talk about killing kids - that was sutter.

fraser's done ok this season. zharkov gets time. bergfors deserved what happened to him in the end.

kids aren't JL's problem.

any reaction other than "there's no excuse for tonight" from everyone on down will be a big fvck you to anyone that roots for this team

he's fine with pointless non-threatening kids. Bergfors situation was exactly the same as Elias/Sykora the first time around. thank god we traded for Gilmour in 97 and not 98

Edited by maxpower

See, this is my issue too... it's the effort. I mean, if they even tried A LITTLE, you would think they could beat this team... the coach has to pay for this, there's no other way around it. I never expected this, but this is what we have... Lemaire has to go. It's become pretty apparent to me they've tuned him out.

Edited by MadDog2020