GDT: New Jersey Devils vs New York Rangers

skullsmasher

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How was the atmosphere at the game? Couldnt tell that much from the TV feed

I sat in sec. 210. Lots of Rangers fans as usual. It's just that this time around, they didn't have a chance to get too cocky because they never had the lead.

On the flipside of that, the Devils fans didn't have a chance to get too full of ourselves too, since the Rangers kept answering our goals with goals of their own for the first half of the game.

Things didn't get really good until they pulled Henry. banana.gif ... For those who watched the game on TV, were you able to hear the Devils fans serenading him with chants of Henn-Ree! Henn-Ree!? I heard the chants raining down from all sides of the arena, but it didn't seem like everyone sang it in unison. Could you hear it on TV, or was it too muddled? ... Devils fans might need to practice it more. As much as it sucks, when the Rangers fans do it to Marty, it always seems to come in loud and clear.

I sat in sec. 210. Lots of Rangers fans as usual. It's just that this time around, they didn't have a chance to get too cocky because they never had the lead.

On the flipside of that, the Devils fans didn't have a chance to get too full of ourselves too, since the Rangers kept answering our goals with goals of their own for the first half of the game.

Things didn't get really good until they pulled Henry. banana.gif ... For those who watched the game on TV, were you able to hear the Devils fans serenading him with chants of Henn-Ree! Henn-Ree!? I heard the chants raining down from all sides of the arena, but it didn't seem like everyone sang it in unison. Could you hear it on TV, or was it too muddled? ... Devils fans might need to practice it more. As much as it sucks, when the Rangers fans do it to Marty, it always seems to come in loud and clear.

I did hear that thru the TV, and it was great! Finally a chance to serenade the queen. Unfortunately, MSG went to commercial shortly after the chant started

Classic. That's the first thing I thought of when I saw Henrik pushing the towel away.

Lundy only pushed the towel away but I can see him losing it like this one day and I do believe that day is not that far off. How long can you continue to play for such a lousy team and an inept organization before losing it? Is he signed long term? Hopefully for his sake he is not and he'll be able to move on and play for a winning organization one day.

but it didn't seem like everyone sang it in unison. Could you hear it on TV, or was it too muddled? ... Devils fans might need to practice it more. As much as it sucks, when the Rangers fans do it to Marty, it always seems to come in loud and clear.

I havent heard a chant in unison since the rock opened. lol well maybe one.

I did hear that thru the TV, and it was great! Finally a chance to serenade the queen. Unfortunately, MSG went to commercial shortly after the chant started

Figures! I bet sam fvcking rosen was shaking his fat head in disgust as well. fvck the rangers. going no where!