Green Tease - Pics of Wed's Jerseys and Helmets

Devil Dan 56

Kind of disappointed that they didn't replicate one of the two Christmas fonts. The fact that the jerseys sport the red-and-black jersey font kills it for me a little. I hate oversights like that...especially with lots of old in-game Christmas jersey pics to draw from.

I mentioned this is another thread but I figured I would elaborate here. I went to the Parise signing in Westchester last night and I asked him about the red and green jerseys (that's what I had signed). He said he's really excited and can't wait. He told me that the team would be wearing red helmets and green pants with the stripes down the side. He even added with a smile, "it's about time we do something like this."

I mentioned this is another thread but I figured I would elaborate here. I went to the Parise signing in Westchester last night and I asked him about the red and green jerseys (that's what I had signed). He said he's really excited and can't wait. He told me that the team would be wearing red helmets and green pants with the stripes down the side. He even added with a smile, "it's about time we do something like this."

One of the pics actually shows Zach's red helmet.

One of the pics actually shows Zach's red helmet.

Yeah, that's what made me think of it.

I was at the Fraser signing we talked about the Retro jerseys. He says the team is excited to wear them and Clarkson was running around the locker room with his red helmet on liek a madman.

Haha. That's awesome. Fraser is a cool dude. Unfortunately, it's going to be hard for him to get back in the line-up if/when Martin comes back in the next 2 weeks.

It's kind of just now sinking in how cool it will be to attend this game. We'll be seeing something no Devils fan ever actually thought would happen (at least while Lou was still around). I'm friggin pumped!

Yeah it's killing me that I can't go to this one. And Zach is right...this was long overdue.

These jerseys are sick. I'm probably in the minority but I like the cut of the edge style authentic jerseys. Based on this little teaser it seems that the old design lends itself well to the edge style jerseys. I really hope they decide on wearing these maybe once or twice a season from here on in. I also like that they use the new font as well. It may not be 100% true to the originals but the current font is much better looking then either of the old styles. It makes the jersey look better imo.

I think I'm going to have to shell out on one of these, even if its for a lazy ass like Rolston.

Edited by Sickman