$17 DEVILS TICKETS FOR MARCH 17th

aylbert

SPECIAL TICKET OFFER FOR OUR

VALUED GROUP CUSTOMERS

$17 TICKETS FOR MARCH 17th

brodeurretro300.jpg

Brodeur will wear a recreation of the mask he used in his NHL debut when the Devils don their red and green throwback uniforms against the Pittsburgh Penguins on Wednesday

Come to The Rock and see the Devils take on Pittsburgh this St. Patrick’s Day - Wed, March 17th! As a special thank you we have an extremely limited number of tickets for this game for only $17! Any ticket (excluding club seats) is just $17. This offer is limited so get your seats now!

Thank you for your continued support. Pass this offer on to your friends!

Any ticket (excluding club seats) is just $17!

CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS

USE OFFER CODE: GROUP

Online order only. Not valid on previously purchased tickets. No double discounts.

Offer only valid while supplies last. First come, first serve. No rainchecks.

Edited by aylbert

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was able to order tickets in the goal bar. can't beat paying a fraction of the price for these tickets. thanks alot for posting this!

I got the email at 6:30am and couldn't find the option for putting in the special offer. Missed out !! Where was it?

Enter it in the PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS line.. No lower bowl or goal bar seats seem to be left..

Could the Devils have been that desperate to sell out?

I wonder if the Devils have started to lower the prices on some seats as game days get closer. I know someone who scored tickets from the box office to the Devils-Rangers game on Wednesday, the day of the game, in sec. 1 for $45 each.

Nope, still didn't work. Thanks for trying though, Marv. I'm kind of disappointed it isn't working, because this is my only chance to go since my funds are quite limited. Still, I'd rather not go to this game and go to all of the game during my spring break than blow all the money for those games on this one game. Ah well.

they arent sold out yet, because i can still buy tickets at full price, but i dont see a box to enter the code. im really pissed because i can pull $17 for a ticket, but i just cant afford to pay full price right now, i chose to get the throwback jersey instead of the 3/17 tix

they arent sold out yet, because i can still buy tickets at full price, but i dont see a box to enter the code. im really pissed because i can pull $17 for a ticket, but i just cant afford to pay full price right now, i chose to get the throwback jersey instead of the 3/17 tix

Do you have access to another computer? If so, maybe try that.