$17 DEVILS TICKETS FOR MARCH 17th

aylbert

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im giving up, all i wanted was 1 ticket for myself, but i cant seem to get the option to enter the code no matter what i do. two different computers, shut down each, cleared cookies and cache, different browsers on each, tried my iphone on wifi and on 3g, and still nothing

Enter it in the PROMOTIONS AND SPECIAL OFFERS line.. No lower bowl or goal bar seats seem to be left..

Could the Devils have been that desperate to sell out?

The seats are there but only in singles. I got 2 in section 5 rows 9 and 10 only a couple seats away from each other.

And yes, yes they are desperate to sell this one out.

I love seeing people get tickets for big games at a price much lower then what I pay for my season tickets! B )

:blahblah: :blahblah:

Just imagine if you were a lower bowl, $88 a ticket, season ticket holder or a Goal Bar, $108 a ticket, STH :doh1:

I mean they must have really wanted to sell this thing out.. I would have expected it to be sold out a while ago

I love seeing people get tickets for big games at a price much lower then what I pay for my season tickets! B )

:blahblah: :blahblah:

It's rather unfortunate, but you trade the clearance rack for stability in the same seats, first rights to playoffs, and special promotions...

I bargain shop lower levels Eagles games... STH are never happy when they ask how much I paid... but they will be there next week, while I hope to get lucky somewhere else. Then again, Eagles have a 40,000+ waiting list for STH (even in the nosebleeds)

Edited by aylbert

The seats are there but only in singles. I got 2 in section 5 rows 9 and 10 only a couple seats away from each other.

And yes, yes they are desperate to sell this one out.

Unfortunately I was buying for my parents so they wouldn't want to be split up.. sweet deal for you man

It's rather unfortunate, but you trade the clearance rack for stability in the same seats, first rights to playoffs, and special promotions...

I bargain shop lower levels Eagles games... STH are never happy when they ask how much I paid... but they will be there next week, while I hope to get lucky somewhere else. Then again, Eagles have a 40,000+ waiting list for STH (even in the nosebleeds)

Absolutely agree.

I always take the same $10 seats when I wait so I feel like a semi-STH up there. Most of 233 knows me and my partials are about 10 seats away from my normal $10 seats.

Agreed, and that's how I justify the promotions.. I remember fretting for weeks over finding the best deal on tickets to just 1 game.. I would get in the $10 line at 2pm just to get tickets to a game.. I can remember thinking this game on 3/17 would be going for double face on StubHub, so I was happy to know I'd have a ticket

When I'm at the game and the guy next to me goes, "Haha I got my tickets for less than you did", I'll just respond with, "See you next game? Oh, sucks for you"...

If the promotions are better when you factor in all the bonuses the STH's get than drop your seats and take advantage of the individual game promos

Edited by Colin226

It's a personal principle... you should REWARD the guy (or people) who WANT to be there game in and game out, but yet I can get 85% of the games I go and pay "full price" for on any sort of discount.... to me the price should NEVER be lowered more then what the STH pays for them, it's absurd!

And hey at least the people in the lowers didn't get their prices raised this season :P

This is really suspicious. A bunch of people like myself could not get the Special Offers box to show up and then all of a sudden it works for all of us, around 11:15 or so.

Next, any connection via my router/cable modem, including all of my home computers and iphone with Wifi cannot access the box.

BUT, if I connect with iphone with 3g, then the box appears. But by now, it's too late to get a lower level ticket even though I first tried at 6:30am.

I hope they lose on the 17th. Sorry, just kidding !!!!!!