$17 DEVILS TICKETS FOR MARCH 17th

aylbert

I can't believe I missed out on $17 lower level seats!!

If anyone bought a pair just for the hell of it and can't go, or has extras, please let me know.

I got 2 extras, not quite a pair but close to each other, I put em up on ebay though.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a personal principle... you should REWARD the guy (or people) who WANT to be there game in and game out, but yet I can get 85% of the games I go and pay "full price" for on any sort of discount.... to me the price should NEVER be lowered more then what the STH pays for them, it's absurd!

I mean, they do reward the STHs with added benefits like meet and greets and such. The problem with saying no lower than STH pricing is economics. Supply and demand. There's a reason why they're giving away free lower deck seats for the CBJ game next week. They're the 5th worst team in the league and its a weekday. Without free tickets, it would be a 13,000 game most likely.

This I read as, we're having a special night and we want the house PACKED to the brim. Not just typical sell out of all upper sections and some empty lower/balcony seats. They want wall to wall people. Which is awesome on the Devil's part.

Just my .02

"We cannot rank Penn State University against other schools

in the party school category because we feel it is unfair to

rank professionals against amateurs."

-Playboy Magazine

Great quote NJayDevil, I am a senior at Penn State..Taking the week off of class to go to this game haha

Got mine. Section 3, Row 10!

They're the 5th worst team in the league and its a weekday. Without free tickets, it would be a 13,000 game most likely.

You're being too nice.. If they didn't discount (or give away) tickets for this game I could see 9k-10k.. Anyone else remember the Canucks game in December? You'd have thought there was a blizzard going on outside

The team doesn't like discounting tickets any more than the STH like seeing them discounted but anyone with business sense pretty much knows $ > 0 and if the game isn't selling well the team has to discount (sometimes heavily).. When we have a STH waiting list the promo's will be cut.. So, essentially, it's never going to stop hahaha

"We cannot rank Penn State University against other schools

in the party school category because we feel it is unfair to

rank professionals against amateurs."

-Playboy Magazine

Great quote NJayDevil, I am a senior at Penn State..Taking the week off of class to go to this game haha

Excellent choice. I am just about 3 years removed from that great place known as Happy Valley.

You're being too nice.. If they didn't discount (or give away) tickets for this game I could see 9k-10k.. Anyone else remember the Canucks game in December? You'd have thought there was a blizzard going on outside

The team doesn't like discounting tickets any more than the STH like seeing them discounted but anyone with business sense pretty much knows $ > 0 and if the game isn't selling well the team has to discount (sometimes heavily).. When we have a STH waiting list the promo's will be cut.. So, essentially, it's never going to stop hahaha

Hence my point to lower the price for the STH as well, like I've said before I know 3 people personally who told them to suck it when they bumped us from $22 to $29, it's one of the bigger problems of sitting up there.... and yes getting my pic taken with Andy Green was wonderful B ), and I'm still using my $100.... but like it does with everyone else.... it comes down to MONEY and being appreciated for being there every game (and getting pre-season games shoved down my throat too)

Sell my seats at $20 a game all season and YOU WON'T NEED TO discount them to $17 to get asses IN them!

2!!!.... i'm....so.....pissed.....right...now.....

Oh sh!t dude...yeah, I finally got it to work for me 30 minutes or so ago and when I looked to see what it'd give me it was section 4 I think...I don't know what you can do though.