$17 DEVILS TICKETS FOR MARCH 17th

aylbert

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great promotion, filled the building with alot of fun and excitement in what would be otherwise empty seats. Bad thing was it allowed some PA riff raff in the door that otherwise wouldn't be, but can't have everything i guess!

there were a lot more penguin fans there friday then last night, so I don't think it was that big of a deal

in that way it was a blessing to have the two home games so close to each other like that

Big THANK YOU to alybert for originally posting this offer.

Your welcome! Glad to hear it did well for you :)

Wife and I sat in section 4, row 9... seats 11-12... they were my favorite seats yet - including when I was in club. Behind the net where Devs attack twice, and a 2 seat sub row... so it was aisle, seat seat, small aisle... no elbows, etc of others :D Wife insists if I take a job in Jersey City/NYC, that I need to get STH there :P Best $40 I spent at a Devs game :)

there were a lot more penguin fans there friday then last night, so I don't think it was that big of a deal

It wasn't limited to just Penguin fans.

At least the seats next to me that seem to be infested with fans from popular visiting teams (at least when i'm there) had Devil fans in them for a change.

Edited by SJP20