Sign in to follow this  
Sports Minded

Zach Parise Signing at Sports Minded Postponed

The Zach Parise Signing has been postponed till after the playoffs .... please watch our website Sportsmindedunlimited.com or our Face Book page for the new date ....should be soon after the last playoff game (2 weeks after)

Edited by Sports Minded

Zach's back for the 3rd time ..... this time as an American Hockey Hero with a Silver Medal ....... come see Zach and the Silver medal on April 9th from 7 to 9 pm .... Sports Minded Unlimited 165 Washington Valley Rd. Warren N.J 07059 ...... Sportsmindedunlimited.com ..... limited tickets available ...... tickets go on sale on Friday 3/19 ...... $40.00 for photos and Pucks ......$ 50.00 for equipment ..... $15.00/ inscriptions ...... Don't forget Travis Zajac this Sunday 3/21 from 2 to 4 ...... Thanks to all the NJDevs who support my store signings ....... especially MAC760!!!! ...... thank you, Brian

He's definitely bringing the medal with him? Photos allowed?

Def gonna come out for this one. I've met Zach enough times but I have something cool I want signed.

I remember about 10 years ago when Marty did a free KMart (Walmart?) signing. Those were the days. $40 bucks to get him to sign something that you already own?

Can you send in stuff to get signed, I go to school 4 hours away. Thanks.

Zach's back for the 3rd time ..... this time as an American Hockey Hero with a Silver Medal ....... come see Zach and the Silver medal on April 9th from 7 to 9 pm .... Sports Minded Unlimited 165 Washington Valley Rd. Warren N.J 07059 ...... Sportsmindedunlimited.com ..... limited tickets available ...... tickets go on sale on Friday 3/19 ...... $40.00 for photos and Pucks ......$ 50.00 for equipment ..... $15.00/ inscriptions ...... Don't forget Travis Zajac this Sunday 3/21 from 2 to 4 ...... Thanks to all the NJDevs who support my store signings ....... especially MAC760!!!! ...... thank you, Brian

He's definitely bringing the medal with him? Photos allowed?

I chatted with Brian and yes Zach is supposed to bring his medal. Brian had a number of pics of the medal from a recent event Zach did.

Can you send in stuff to get signed, I go to school 4 hours away. Thanks.

Give Brian a call. He's pretty decent to deal with.

732-469-3556

I remember about 10 years ago when Marty did a free KMart (Walmart?) signing. Those were the days. $40 bucks to get him to sign something that you already own?

A player of his caliber in baseball would fetch at least $100 at a signing.. This is reality

I chatted with Brian and yes Zach is supposed to bring his medal. Brian had a number of pics of the medal from a recent event Zach did.

I was at the signing in Rye Brook where I met Brian. I waited after and took pics with Zach with the silver medal on. It was pretty awesome.

Is it 40 bucks to get your own picture signed or will photos be provided? Prob a dumb question but I've never been to a signing before. Thanks in advance.

My problem is I wont be there so im getting it shipped so does that 40 include buying a photo.

There will be photos there to purchase and get signed by Zach. Also pucks.

My problem is I wont be there so im getting it shipped so does that 40 include buying a photo.

no its $40 to get a photo signed. if you want to buy a photo you have to pay extra, whatever the price of the photo is

ZACH PARISE SIGNING IS POSTPONED DUE TO SCHEDULING CHANGES..... SIGNING WILL TAKE PLACE SHORTLY AFTER THE PLAYOFF SEASON ENDS .... DEVILS CHANGED THERE FLIGHT HOME FROM FLORIDA TILL FRIDAY AND CALLED A LATE PRACTICE ..... ZACH IS SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE, BUT WILL RESCHEDULE WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF THE LAST GAME OF THE PLAYOFF SEASON.....

At least this way things won't be as crazy after the season ends (hopefully in June)and possibly Zach could bring the Stanley Cup (if the Devils win it all) along with the Silver medal on a day where it could be better for everyone that is going. have it for more than 2-hours too and on a weekend like a Saturday or Sunday.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.