GDT: St. Patty's Party at the Rock: Pittsburgh @ Devils

MadDog2020

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These Penguin announcers are unbearable. Their "keys to the game" was pretty much a bitch-fest about the officiating in the last game. Zajac tips a pass early on Fleury, it becomes a bitch-fest about his "flagrant foul" on "Flower" in the last game. And then, the inevitable dig at the Devils "trying to win every game 2-1" when discussing our lack of a 50 goal scorer in franchise history.

It's like sitting behind two yammering fanboys at the arena in Pittsburgh.

Where's my MSG HD, Dolan, you cockbag?

How is it possible that Get Real hasn't been banned yet? This is such obvious trolling. DM, Hasan, msweet, someone, please, step up to the plate and give this guy the opportunity to end himself the honorable, Samurai way or make him walk the plank.

Pando forced the turnover that led to the Elias breakaway and Marty's been solid since giving up the early goal... LD's head must be about to explode - or more likely he's just ignoring those facts and waiting for something to complain about.

Edit: lol I got my answer

Edited by funetiklee

Pando forced the turnover that led to the Elias breakaway and Marty's been solid since giving up the early goal... LD's head must be about to explode - or more likely he's just ignoring those facts and waiting for something to complain about.

Edit: lol I got my answer

Oh ye of little faith :P

It's so fun to see the old uniforms back. It was even more fun to see a glimpse of what "could be" this spring with a healthy team. Zubes is playing great, so are Zack and Travis.

Despite what LD is implying, Marty has looked sharp all game. He's made 3 or 4 sensational stops, and played the puck out at critical times. Hope he can keep this up through the rest of summer.

Marty has been terrific in the first 5 minutes of the third period. The first GA was on Marty thank you for agreeing. But then again it's 4-2 now

Actually I didn't see the first GA. That second one could be put on him too though because of some poor rebound control on the initial shot before it came back out to the point. My issue with you is that everything Marty does is wrong. Like the Isles loss was his fault because, according to you, he asked out of the game. But if he played and they lost he's selfish for playing every game and he's tired.