MadDog2020

GDT: St. Patty's Party at the Rock: Pittsburgh @ Devils

Awesome awesome awesome. Shocked they didn't end it on Johnny Mac against Chicago though

Well, they did show his other goal from that night.

It'll be cool, but I think it's a bit overrated. They should just go back to them full time, the uni's now aren't half of what they were. At least lose the friggin' horrible solid black shoulders.

YEAH can't wait for tonight!!! I finally return to my seats in 209 for the first time since the Nashville game! And I'm gonna have the ditch the usual good luck jersey (5 game winning streak) for the green. Let's do it Devils!

Where in 209? I'll be up there too, with two out-of-staters and either a girl in a retro Marty jersey or an asian dude in a regular Marty jersey. I'll be wearing a throwback Parise.

Where in 209? I'll be up there too, with two out-of-staters and either a girl in a retro Marty jersey or an asian dude in a regular Marty jersey. I'll be wearing a throwback Parise.

Row 2 against the railing, wearing a throwback Elias. I'm a big guy, hard to miss, hahaha...

Row 2 against the railing, wearing a throwback Elias. I'm a big guy, hard to miss, hahaha...

Ah, nice, I'll probably be right behind you, I'm in row 4.

Retro and the first game with a full team! Glad I'm going!

LGD!

Wow. I didn't even think of that. First time all year.

Gotta win tonight, boys, make it special.

Wish I could be there--didn't get the $17 tickets in time, and then I was going to leave school early to get $10 tickets but I need to take my damn car to get fixed. God damn reality.

Ah, nice, I'll probably be right behind you, I'm in row 4.

Cool, I'll be in row 7 wearing the green Team Ireland hockey jersey.

Also I would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone that it is St. PADDY'S Day, not St. PATTY'S Day. St. Patrick was a dude. :P

Edited by devilsfan26

Also I would like to take this opportunity to inform everyone that it is St. PADDY'S Day, not St. PATTY'S Day. St. Patrick was a dude. :P

fyi, patrick was british.

LETS GO DEVILS! The stromboli streak is 5-0-0.

2007_st_pat.JPG

Edited by Easy Parise

Just WIN Devils! Just WIN!!!

SWEEP the Penguins right out of the Rock and regain what is yours...1st Place!

Should be a wild and special night tonight with the retro jerseys and uniforms. Ahhh....the good and bad memories. Hopefully tonight will be a good memory.

Welcome back Paul Martin!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Edited by SatansDevils

Anyone know if Newark experienced any flooding?

I was there and saw no flooding, however I only traveled from the Tunnels exit to Lafayette by foot.

Edited by Vic Rattlehead18

I was there and saw no flooding, however I only traveled from the Tunnels exit to Lafayette by foot.

Thanks. Didn't want any unknown delays between me and beer.

Just like everyone else, I've been so looking forward to this game. The throwbacks are going to bring back so many memories of being a Devils fan in the early days -- I mean that only in a good way.

I'm headed out the door now. Maybe I'll even drop in on that bar crawl.

But I mostly can't wait to see the players on the ice.

Go Devils!