Anyone ever had to be 'reinstated' from The Rock?

Blown01NJ

Maybe if you weren't a classless piece of garbage you wouldn't have to worry about this. Sounds like you should be rooting for the team on the other side of the Hudson. You would fit in better there.

The classless Ranger fans were the problem. I saw many good people break that night due to the classless fans you refer to...

If I were you I would just go and not do anything to attract attention.

I just called Prudential Security, and they told me they havent gotten my letter yet, and I cant attend. Im totally deflated right now. Guess my tickets are for sale.

The classless Ranger fans were the problem. I saw many good people break that night due to the classless fans you refer to...

He's just fvcking around. He was at the game with me.

Ask them if you drop it off now in person if you can be reinstated by gametime.

I did that, and I asked if I could fax it. They said it has to be reviewed by 232314234 different people and that it takes some time. The guy I spoke to was one of the guys I sent the letter to.

What happens if you go and get caught? They just kick you out? If that's the case then you might as well go because the worst outcome is the same result as just deciding not to go.

The letter says Ill be subject to criminal arrest for tresspassing. Thats what worries me.

The letter says Ill be subject to criminal arrest for tresspassing. Thats what worries me.

Well that's something to consider. I got arrested for trespassing once, and even though I ended up getting it lowered to a township ordinance I still had to pay for a lawyer to make sure I wasn't stuck with a criminal record. It was a major inconvenience and what I did was far more frivolous than attending a game in an arena you're banned from. Though I still doubt you'll get caught if you just lay low.

My brother got kicked out of a game and got the same thing. They said it's not really a big deal. Just write the letter and your name will be cleared, otherwise if you get caught for something again and haven't written the letter you will get in trouble.

They don't study photos of peoples faces and walk around the arena looking for them. Obviously if you do something again, they run your name and if you have any previous incidents that haven't been resolved you will get in trouble.

My brother got kicked out of a game and got the same thing. They said it's not really a big deal. Just write the letter and your name will be cleared, otherwise if you get caught for something again and haven't written the letter you will get in trouble.

They don't study photos of peoples faces and walk around the arena looking for them. Obviously if you do something again, they run your name and if you have any previous incidents that haven't been resolved you will get in trouble.

I love how you seem to have some expert knowledge of Prudential Security protocol. Of course its easy for you to say when there's no risk for you at all. I spoke to the guy I WROTE the letter to, who is the boss of whoever your brother talked to, and he didnt say "write the letter your name will be cleared"

He told me they havent gotten my letter yet, and I couldnt come back until they review it. I asked if I could deliver it, fax it, whatever, and he said no because it has to be reviewed by a group of people. Your a real selfish piece of sh!t. Im bringing you to the game FOR FREE and you have the balls to act like a dickhead when Im considering not going because I MIGHT BE ARRESTED, not you.

I got kicked out of the Ranger game last week and havent received my 'reinstatement' papers yet, but I have tickets for tonight. Im not sure what I should do, or if I should be worried about trying to attend. Anyone have to get reinstated here before?

go anyway. i got banned from the continental airlines arena and went to every single game after. i had season tickets too. just lay low. get to your seat and stay there. you'll be fine.

eta: i wrote a letter and they still said no go. i explained the situation and they decided not to believe my side of the story. go figure.

Edited by RD

go anyway. i got banned from the continental airlines arena and went to every single game after. i had season tickets too. just lay low. get to your seat and stay there. you'll be fine.

eta: i wrote a letter and they still said no go. i explained the situation and they decided not to believe my side of the story. go figure.

Im just more worried now that I called them and alerted them of my name and they directly said no.

why did you call? do you have season tickets? (sorry if you mentioned somewhere -- i just quickly glanced over the thread) your ticket wasn't banned, you were. i mean, you could easily just give/sell your tickets to someone else and they wouldn't know. i highly doubt they'd go up to your seat to check if you're there.

granted, calling them does throw a wrench into the mix. i dunno. it's really your decision. i was super nervous going at first but then i just kind of calmed down a bit and everything was fine.

and yeah, like i said -- i did write the letter. they responded quickly enough but easily shot me down. i'm not sure how quickly they reinstate patrons. i never wrote a second letter bc we were already building the rock at that point so i figured i'd just let it go. as far as i know, i'm still banned at every venue at the meadowlands :lol:

why did you call? do you have season tickets? (sorry if you mentioned somewhere -- i just quickly glanced over the thread) your ticket wasn't banned, you were. i mean, you could easily just give/sell your tickets to someone else and they wouldn't know. i highly doubt they'd go up to your seat to check if you're there.

granted, calling them does throw a wrench into the mix. i dunno. it's really your decision. i was super nervous going at first but then i just kind of calmed down a bit and everything was fine.

and yeah, like i said -- i did write the letter. they responded quickly enough but easily shot me down. i'm not sure how quickly they reinstate patrons. i never wrote a second letter bc we were already building the rock at that point so i figured i'd just let it go. as far as i know, i'm still banned at every venue at the meadowlands :lol:

They arent season tickets. I called figuring Id do the right thing and they'd say "Oh yea no problem we have your letter right here, see you at the game"