NJ Devil Bobblehead

yankeesjetsfan

Anyone know where I can find one of these? I can never find one avalable and it never shows up on ebay.

Anyone know where I can find one of these? I can never find one avalable and it never shows up on ebay.

There was one on eBay for under $20 within the past month. Keep looking and one will turn up eventually.

Awww, that stinks that I missed it. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for another.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Still looking for the SGA Mascot bobble. Anyone have one up for sale?

Mike

• 3 weeks later...

Check out sports express in livingston mall. i saw them selling a lot of bobbleheads there. i MAY have seen devils bobbleheads but dont recall :noclue:

Thanks for the tip.

Mike

When I went to the Devils Luncheon in last month they gave us a free set of bobbleheads. I remember someone on this forum site calling the Devils up and all he had to was pay for shipping and they mailed him the same 4 pack I got.

nice i wonder if that can still be done

Edited by grcenter47

I was thinking the same thing. I think they have the retail bobble that I've seen at the Den, which I need to pick up.

I have a Danekyo bobble coming in from ebay. Can anyone tell me if it was given out on his retirement night or any other night?

Mike

I was thinking the same thing. I think they have the retail bobble that I've seen at the Den, which I need to pick up.

I have a Danekyo bobble coming in from ebay. Can anyone tell me if it was given out on his retirement night or any other night?

Mike

The Dano bobble was given out at Continental Arena sometime in 02 or 03. It was just a bobblehead giveaway night, not his retirement night....the Devils also did one for Brodeur and Stevens in addition to the NJ Devil mascot and Dano...

Hmmm.Might not be the SGA then, because I picked up the Marty SGA and theyre not the same type. This one might be a retail bobble.

Mike

This is the one I won.

343409022_o.jpg

Hmmm.Might not be the SGA then, because I picked up the Marty SGA and theyre not the same type. This one might be a retail bobble.

Mike

It is the SGA. There is only one Dano bobble and it was given away. The Marty was on a plain white base, while the Dano was on a circular piece of ice with the Devils logo on it I believe. The Stevens and NJ Devil were also on the plain white base...

This is the one I won.

343409022_o.jpg

Yep, that is the SGA

Great! Thanks so much for the info. I now just need the Stevens to complete the SGA bobbles...oh yeah and that darn NJ Devil. He's becoming my "white Whale". I have bid about 3 times and haven't won yet.

Mike

Great! Thanks so much for the info. I now just need the Stevens to complete the SGA bobbles...oh yeah and that darn NJ Devil. He's becoming my "white Whale". I have bid about 3 times and haven't won yet.

Mike

They are all nice. I hope the Devils do some more this season. Hopefully a Kovy and some others.....they now have done: Marty, Stevens, Dano, NJ Devils for SGAs, Elias, Langenbrunner, Parise, Marty for the "special season ticket holders/bobblehead pack buyers". Maybe Kovy, Zajac and Clarkie next season!

I'd love to see them give away bobbles this season. Originally I was bumbed when I saw the bobble plan because I couldn't afford it. Thankfully, I was able to get the four pack at a game thanks to my ex gf.

I'd love a Kovi, Langenbrunner and Clarkson bobble set. maybe spread them over the season and have like a connecting backboard.

Mike

I'd love to see them give away bobbles this season. Originally I was bumbed when I saw the bobble plan because I couldn't afford it. Thankfully, I was able to get the four pack at a game thanks to my ex gf.

I'd love a Kovi, Langenbrunner and Clarkson bobble set. maybe spread them over the season and have like a connecting backboard.

Mike

They probably won't do any bobble giveaways, but if they do Kovy, Zajac and Clarkie should be the players made. I would like a Parise as well, but they made one of him for last season. They also did Lags so I would not like to see another of him. A Scott Nieds bobble for retirement night would be awesome! Would also like to see some other throwback players made one day like Lemieux...

That's a great idea. I'd love one of Pepe holding the Conn Smythe throphy or Neids with the Stanley Cup.

How about a Chico Eats one?

Mike

There is no way Sports Express has that Devils bobblehead. It wasn't sold for retail, it was given away at a game years ago....

That does not mean they won't have it. When i owned a store, i carried items that were not retail based because i had the proper connections. When i stop to visit SE, i'm not looking for bobbles so i am not 100% on that, but i would not rule out what you may see in any sports memorabilia store that has connections like a SE.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.