Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

I see some potential hook-ups here?!

Maybe if I were 25 or 26. lol, other than that, I don't think there's a chance for any of that.

Why NJAY? What's wrong with an older woman? FK is cute! :P

Not too big of an age gap, NJay. It could work... then again, she'd be complaining about her problems with work, paying rent, etc., and you'd be saying things like, "Yeah, so I have finals coming up next week. And this one professor is a real jerk...." :lol:

heh, it's obvious I've already thought about the difference in dating someone 'bout 4 or 5 years older than myself... happens on a daily basis when I'm at one of my jobs -- I must admit, there are quite a few lovely elementary school teachers in this world! :wub:

So... yeah. Good story, huh?

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: ...you guys must be doing something horribly wrong, then...because otherwise I can't see how you wouldn't already have a few girls all over you! :rolling:

Wrong again!

We're not doin' anything wrong, there's just plain nothin' goin' on!

But enough about that for now -- this thread looks like it's warping into a "dating" thread. Ahh, gotta love how tangents go! Lookout -- there's not stopping it now!

Maybe if I were 25 or 26. lol, other than that, I don't think there's a chance for any of that.

Not too big of an age gap, NJay. It could work... then again, she'd be complaining about her problems with work, paying rent, etc., and you'd be saying things like, "Yeah, so I have finals coming up next week. And this one professor is a real jerk...." :lol:

heh, it's obvious I've already thought about the difference in dating someone 'bout 4 or 5 years older than myself... happens on a daily basis when I'm at one of my jobs -- I must admit, there are quite a few lovely elementary school teachers in this world! :wub:

This topic has been very entertaining. I've never been so amused yet felt so old all at the same time! This was a great idea ILB! :lol:

Hablaria una lengua si saberme una. Este esta la extension de mi conocimiento de espanol.

Umm... yeah.. that's all I know, hah and I'm in AP Spanish next year... saaaaaad....

O wait and I know "Me permite al cuarto de bano, por favor?" haha... that one comes in handy...

sounds good as a start you have the most imporant covered, haha

try "una cerveza grande por favor" and "hola guappa! que tal? no deberias estar aqui sola" (change the a:s in the ends of guappa and sola to o:s to make it masculine)

CRASHER... you got a complete stranger, most attractive, to come over and ask to have her picture taken with you?

Allow me to inform you that you are my forum-hero for the day.

Well I like the way you looked at it there :evil:

I just figured it was more alcohol-related and I was just glad to get my camera back personally, but it does make for one HELL of a story !!

Hablaria una lengua si saberme una. Este esta la extension de mi conocimiento de espanol.

Umm... yeah.. that's all I know, hah and I'm in AP Spanish next year... saaaaaad....

O wait and I know "Me permite al cuarto de bano, por favor?" haha... that one comes in handy...

sounds good as a start you have the most imporant covered, haha

try "una cerveza grande por favor" and "hola guappa! que tal? no deberias estar aqui sola" (change the a:s in the ends of guappa and sola to o:s to make it masculine)

:lol::lol::lol:

tee hee!!!

Let's play a game!!!!!

http://www.reccentral.net/images/girlsteam.jpg

who can find Ally?????

:lol:

So Ally were these pics taken from the webcams my former company installed in the girls bathrooms (since they made us set up PCs in ALL the locker rooms that was sick enough.. not to mention finding that jar of Petroleum jelly in the boy's locker room.. egads !!).. but I had to make said wisecrack since it's been too long and that was TOO easy :D

:o:blink::huh:

...my school is dumb... why would they hire YOU to put our computers in the locker rooms?

sad sad world....

lol, I wouldn't find the older woman at all.

But the question is, would an older woman want a 18 year old? lmao, probably not a chance!

lmao!

That is hilarious. That would be a conversation for the ages.

As for inter-poster dating, I think with a board that is as civilized as this one...You probably can't go wrong! I think that this thread has warping into a "dating" thread could be a good thing for some of you...KEEP YOUR OPTIONS OPEN! :P

lol, I wouldn't find the older woman at all.

But the question is, would an older woman want a 18 year old? lmao, probably not a chance!

UHM!!!! I wouldn't be too quick to make assumptions like that NJAY... B)

Not too big of an age gap, NJay. It could work... then again, she'd be complaining about her problems with work, paying rent, etc., and you'd be saying things like, "Yeah, so I have finals coming up next week. And this one professor is a real jerk...."   :lol:

lmao!

That is hilarious. That would be a conversation for the ages.

Hey, but you know what...Njay will be saying the same thing in a couple years...We will just wait till then to hook him up with FK... ;)

What's the matter with you people? You don't tell anyone you are hooking up! No need for the admins and everyone who posts here! :rolleyes: Duh!

I think I have to take the RD route and stay out of this thread.....getting way out of hand.... :wacko:

Edit: this was meant partially in a joking manner.....

:lol:

We are all just messing around. It's July. If this was in like January, I wouldn't be this loose and just messing around. Our team won the Cup! Time to rejoice, sit back and relax, and just have a little fun on the boards before we all gotta start getting serious again.

Plus from July 12th - early August, I will not be posting as much as I used to.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.