Pictures Of Yourself

ladyshrouds

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You've got to stop this ILB! I am a freaking recovering show-off competetive person! I've had to edit and rethink so many posts it's exhausting! I'd rather everyone think me a rude misrable fatass bytch than the insecure marginally attractive neverwas actress I am, (and I do mean ME) OK? So for me - give it a rest or I won't be able to contain myself! ;)

They are adorable pics by the way!

PK: You know I like to imagine how posters look like. It enriches my mind. For instance, there are posters in this board that I try to imagine. When I think of that person, I think of that person as John Sterling or Yanni or Peter Coors or Father Don Dipasquale (a pastor at my church in Cliffside Park) or Jack Nicholson or Twins manager Ron Gardenhire or Father John Ryan. I don't think of you as a miserable fat bitch at all. When I think of you, I think of Melissa Gilbert.

ilb: I really appreciate the pics of you, your hubby, and Katelyn. I want to thank you for taking the time to do that.

I really enjoyed seeing lot of pics of yourselves. Thank you very much for taking the time!

I would like to think we are a great couple! THANKS!

Steve was planning on proposing to me when we visit NJ in August, but in case those plans fell through he wanted to do it before they had a chance to fall through...So he got down on his knees with a ring Thursday after he got home from work and proposed so we are no officially engaged... :wub:

SEE......

:P

I will re post the picture

ok, so we are not married yet....ugh, the cat is out of the bag...I said we were married because I was embarrassed to say that we're not and have a child and all. :(

No, you weren't embarassed, it was just more beneficial to us...It

keeps people out of our personal business which shouldn't really

matter to them whether we have a child out of wedlock...But I

was so excited that I couldn't keep it in...What girl get's engaged

and can't tell her friends??? Not me! :P

Happy engagement to me!

No this thread must live on forever, since it would match the whole wedding thing :)

better to wait and be sure you do it right then go too fast and end up regretting it or worse down the road right ??? Then again I should talk :P

...ok before I make an ass of myself I wil congraulate you both and hit submit :D

I'm thinking you must have seen me in braids :P:lol:

hey congratulations you guys! I'll have you know one of the first family events I went to with my husband was his parents 25th wedding anniversary...he looked at me that night and said "Yeah, I'm 26, go figure!" :lol:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.