GDT: Columbus @ Devils

MadDog2020

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be in Sec 133 Row 5 wearing my MB30 throwback!!

The Devils have to win I have been at just about every Marty milestone game; this one should be no different!! Beat the BJs!!!!! The Devs have to remember that they are the better team and make the BJs play to their pace; not the other way around. They have to get hyped as if this was a real team!!!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!! I'll be starting the chants tonight in my section!!!!

:gd::yea::gd::yea::gd:

Edited by ChilltownDevs2673

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!

I go to school in Kent, Ohio, so this one should be good. I just wish more people from Ohio cared about hockey. No one cares about the Blue Jackets at my college. I have been to a couple Jackets games this year...this is a must win for the Devils. This team is not very good...then again I saw them beat the Thrashers and give the Canucks a run for their money, so it should be a good one.

I grew up/am growing up over holidays in Hudson, about twenty minutes northwest of Kent. My father got his BBA from Kent State and I have a lot of friends who go there, so kinda funny about that. Very true about hockey in Ohio. I wish the team was in Cleveland but I guess if that town can't support an AHL franchise the NHL isn't really interested. Even so, I feel like Columbus, although the state's largest city, is a curious choice given its isolated location in central Ohio.

but I digress

proficient offense, defense, and goaltending will win us this game