GDT - Boston @ Devils

MDPucks

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pregaming has officially started at Scully's with 2 Harps. I'll be the big guy sporting a pro, no number red sweater tonight with black Zephyr Devils cap.

Consider yourself kidnapped.

just kidding GO DEVILS!!!!!

Can't wait to watch the Boston Borings come in and stink up our building...unfortunately this gives the rangers a better chance of making the playoffs.

Edited by skullsmasher

I don't give a flying fvck about the Rangers and if they're in the playoffs or not. I just want to see the Devils fvcking destroy Boston. We all know the Rangers will self-destruct, let's just worry about ourselves tonight, especially after Sunday.

I'll be there in Section 1. LGD!

I honestly hate the Rangers enough to think about them like that too..I don't know why but I get the same kind of pleasure watching them lose.

msg+2 broadcast is so fvcking sh!tty it pisses me off. and the same exact game on two of the fvcking main channels that makes sense....

This is true. The regular feed is so bad I can' barely see the lines on the ice, much less the puck. And DTV has the Bruins HD feed but not the Devils. Guess it's Bruins announcers. Ugh.

OMG, that's two gifts from the zebras to the Ruins, twice the tripping is blatant, and no call -- one cost the Devils a great chance at a goal, and the prior set up a shot by the Ruins. We get that kind of sloppy officiating all the time in the AHL, but in the N it's a DISGRACE!

I just woke up in a puddle of my own drool.

The silver lining is that, without a goal against, Get Real is gloriously absent from this equally sleep-inducing game thread.

Also, the Rangers just took the lead on the Island.

Rolston is really slow...

I think it's more that every time he has a breakaway, he stops skating and tries to glide in on the net. The defenseman obviously keeps skating and catches up to him. Kinda just goes back to the fact that the guy doesn't skate hard. Ever.