Retro Brodeur Jerseys...

BlizzardCyclone

Well that didnt take long... The green is a little bit of a different shade, and the font is off (the one that they used looks more like the original though) and at least the NJ doesnt overlap the circle in the logo... $45 aint that bad lol... Still wouldnt buy it though, I already got my "real" one from Modells lol. Just thought youd guys get a kick out of it...

1269453584DSC09007.JPG

1269453584DSC09006.JPG

1269453584DSC09010.JPG

The CCM is correct though, as its the right color scheme. It always baffles me how they could get some things right, and other things way off lol Oh well, who cares lol

(I am in no way condoning the purchase of this jersey)

Anyone know where I can get a blank licensed CCM for the cheapest price? I had been waiting for them to appear in brick and mortar stores (aside from Devils Den), but haven't seen any, so I'm ready to buy one online.

I'm trying not to promote the purchasing of these jerseys as it is so frowned upon on this site by many members. That is not my store/company and am I in no way affiliated with them. I just find it funny how the knockoffs can get things right like the logo for example and be 1/3 the price of the real authentic/replicas. I inquired and was told the jerseys are $45. U can even order them blank, the one like I posted or the edge style ones. I saw Parise, Kovalchuck and Brodeur in the Edge style jerseys. And just Brodeur in the old ccm style. As you can see the font on the 3 is not right. The parise and kovalchuck edge jerseys looked great though :)

Well that didnt take long... The green is a little bit of a different shade, and the font is off (the one that they used looks more like the original though) and at least the NJ doesnt overlap the circle in the logo... $45 aint that bad lol... Still wouldnt buy it though, I already got my "real" one from Modells lol. Just thought youd guys get a kick out of it...

1269453584DSC09007.JPG

1269453584DSC09006.JPG

1269453584DSC09010.JPG

The CCM is correct though, as its the right color scheme. It always baffles me how they could get some things right, and other things way off lol Oh well, who cares lol

(I am in no way condoning the purchase of this jersey)

Hmm, their website seems to be down. Sketchy! LOL. Cool find though, and I agree. It's interesting that the cheap knockoff can perfect what the high quality version can't.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.