They finally get it!!

skeeter

Just got this in an email....The Devils will be giving everyone a "Red Army" red t-shirt for home game 1 and red rally towels for game 2. Tickets on sale to the public Friday at 11am.

*Edit* Stupid me for reading so fast. It's not Red Army, it's the Devils Army. I guess the Devils Legion is no more.

Edited by skeeter

Just got this in an email....The Devils will be giving everyone a "Red Army" red t-shirt for home game 1 and red rally towels for game 2. Tickets on sale to the public Friday at 11am.

If they got it...they wouldn't have such an unoriginal marketing campaign that has been done by so many teams around the league. It's actually comical how many teams have some red campaign be it "Red Army," "Rock the Red," "Forever Red," "Red Mile," "All in. All Red," etc.

If they got it...they wouldn't have such an unoriginal marketing campaign that has been done by so many teams around the league. It's actually comical how many teams have some red campaign be it "Red Army," "Rock the Red," "Forever Red," "Red Mile," "All in. All Red," etc.

Red Army and Red Alert, hah. They're not exactly trying to hide the Kovalchuk marketing.

But originality is a bit overrated, I at least like the fact they're actually giving everyone red shirts and having red towels this year.

Wow being at school out in western PA sucks this time of year lol. First time Devils give out shirts for the playoffs and I can't get there! :rant:

HOWEVER, I just finished design and initial production on a pretty awesome shirt for the playoffs (red also) that I will be selling to anyone interested ... pictures to come soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK7KzxulHNU

Edited by nyrsuck26

What would really help would be.... selling playoff tickets. They know they're playing on Wednesday or Thursday, let's go!

I'm pretty sure the Devils have yet to host a playoff game in Newark that wasn't a sellout. Let's keep the streak going!

Wow being at school out in western PA sucks this time of year lol. First time Devils give out shirts for the playoffs and I can't get there! :rant:

HOWEVER, I just finished design and initial production on a pretty awesome shirt for the playoffs (red also) that I will be selling to anyone interested ... pictures to come soon!

Tell me about I just moved to South Fla,,, But going to the game tonight!!!!! Go Devils Fired Panther, even though I do have a soft spot for Clemmer hope he is in goal.

What would really help would be.... selling playoff tickets. They know they're playing on Wednesday or Thursday, let's go!

Many of our home games over the past few months have been sellouts, or very close to it. I don't think they're going to have an issue selling tickets in the playoffs.