the official NHL 11 Thread.

skullsmasher

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK I might be getting it tomorrow based on conflicting EA reports whether I'm actually getting one but now I very well could be :noclue:

again, let us know! i'm following you now too, fwiw

I wonder when I'll get it if I pre-ordered it online with Gamestop.

more than likely the day of

again, let us know! i'm following you now too, fwiw

haha thanks. I didn't get it today,so now I have to wait till Monday to find out. If I don't have it then, I'm not getting it until everyone else.

They put me on the one-off list whatever that means, so I may have to wait

haha thanks. I didn't get it today,so now I have to wait till Monday to find out. If I don't have it then, I'm not getting it until everyone else.

They put me on the one-off list whatever that means, so I may have to wait

damn! lol

i'm not going to be able to play it until at least october anyway. my sister and i share a PS3, which worked out really well when we both lived in the same city [she's an undergrad at UB and i spent a year up there after i graduated grad school] but now she's got it until she flies home for the home opener, and come to think of it, i doubt she'll be packing it nor taking it on the plane with her, crap gotta wait until october cause i don't have an extra $250 laying around, regardless of my employee discount :argh::doh1::argh:

Just got it today. It feels a lot different to me.

Everything is going to take a lot getting used to. I was consistently winning games in NHL 10. Just got beat 4-1 by the Sabres and 3-0 by the Islanders.

I may play around with the sliders a little bit, as that is what I usually have to do to make so I can score 2-3 goals a game. I feel like the big thing is getting set up on offense...but the other team usually pokes the puck away the second I get in the zone.

Why are the Red and Green jerseys still not included for the Devils? I figured after St. Pattys Day last year and the unofficial announcement that they are back for another year, would mean the old style Red and Green jerseys would be available in the game.

I mean does anyone really want to play as the Scouts or Rockies?