Flyer fans

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they don't. this is a great forum and shouldn't be invaded by those classless dirt bags.

I find it hysterical that you said people will "invade" here and start trouble yet you have a poster in this very thread who cames he's a "double agent" (whatever the hell that is in message board terms) named "Carcillo's Moustache" on the Flyersphans board.

People just need to grow up. I've been posting here for years because we play each other a lot and it's been fun to chat with the old guard here. You guys won the first two series we won the last.

I just don't have time for the posters (on either board) who instantly call you a jerk, or dirtbag, or <insert_insult_here>.

Looks like the philthy fans got an early start today... 1 dead 3 wounded in a early morning shooting at a bar. Too bad they don't kill themselves off in philthy before game 1 starts...

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20100414_1_dead__3_wounded_in_bar_room_shooting.html?cmpid=41144277

Like Newark is a "safe" city with no murders. 1 out of every 3 murders in NJ happens in Newark. Just stop already. Talk hockey.

Edited by Eztarget

I still prefer Eztarget to Get Real.

Not really a compliment to Eztarget, though.

Hey if you want to talk hockey I'm here. I've been posting here a long time.

I really think you guys SHOULD win this series easily. Our team is Jerkyl and Hyde. We play great for stretches and then have stretches where we are just horrible. We could go on a hot streak eliminate you guys and then get swept by Boston or Montreal.

Our biggest problem is goalie. Believe it or not Leighton was playing lights out before his high ankle sprain and Emery was playing great hockey until his hip blew out. We are essentially on our 4th string goalie.

So I possibly could be bringing my girl Friday.... who's a Flyers fan....

sh!t this could be interesting haha

Don't date within your division.

dealt with some decent flyers fans tonight. surprised. they were as drunk as i was and we actually could have a decent handshake. we both agreed that their fan base generally sucks. go figure.

flyers fans right in front of me tonight in 208. they kept quite a low profile. seriously. like an oxymoron right there.

The first thing I see when I walk into PNC Tower tonight was three Flyers fans stomping on one of the Red Alert shirts. For Christ's sake show some fvcking class.

What was great was I saw a Devils fan walk up to a Phaggot fan, poor a beer over his head, and then deck him. Of course the Phaggot fan was pontificating on what a wonderful franchise the Phaggots are, what with all of those Cups they've won in the last 35 years. He should've just kept his mouth shut, but then I would've been robbed of the most entertaining moment of my night.

The first thing I see when I walk into PNC Tower tonight was three Flyers fans stomping on one of the Red Alert shirts. For Christ's sake show some fvcking class.

They must be softening over the years. In 2000 they started a bonfire with the towels given out at game 6. Friday will be much worse if we can't score early and often.

They must be softening over the years. In 2000 they started a bonfire with the towels given out at game 6. Friday will be much worse if we can't score early and often.

yea now that they got a win, im sure we'll see much more of them to newark for fridays game :puke:

What was great was I saw a Devils fan walk up to a Phaggot fan, poor a beer over his head, and then deck him. Of course the Phaggot fan was pontificating on what a wonderful franchise the Phaggots are, what with all of those Cups they've won in the last 35 years. He should've just kept his mouth shut, but then I would've been robbed of the most entertaining moment of my night.

And yet it's ONLY Philly fans that are morons. When your fans do the same stuff it's "okay"?

Oh the hypocrisy (you might have to look that word up it's a BIG one).

Out of curiosity I decided to check out a Flyer board to see their opinion and you know the first thing I see? Flyer fans making fun of our attendance!

Has he seen Marty's recent stats!

Upon other posts that I feel I may be arrested If I posted here.

SO EVERYONE...LETS BE LOUD IN THESE PLAYOFFS!!!!!!

The mistake you are making is you are letting the phaggots phans get to you. Leave them to stew in their own inbred hatred.

And yet it's ONLY Philly fans that are morons. When your fans do the same stuff it's "okay"?

No, every fanbase has fans like that, including ours.

The difference is that in Philly, its about 90% of the fanbase or so.

hey now. quit that sh!t. i'm pretty sure you can see throughout many (or ALL) of the threads posted in the last couple days, you'll see fans talking about how we BOTH have a-holes.

Nope, no need to look it up. I admit I'm a hypocrite. Watching unruly a$$holes get beat down is always fun, especially when they're Flyer fans. When you come to a visiting rink and act like a douchebag, you get what you deserve.

Edited by MadDog2020

Yeah and it was announced as a sellout... and Patty... I guess since you just moved back you haven't been at the arena enough... the Devils sell tickets in a certain order. When certain seats are empty, you can tell it's not a sellout. The people in the balconies behind the Flyers net were sitting in a perfect pattern. Five rows of people in five different sections didn't buy tickets and decide not to show up haha.