Single Devils fans? Love connection on the boards?

starsxscars

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They wear my underwear as a swimsuit to waterparks, and it's disturbing.

(yes, that actually happened)

Would this be the immature part, or the unemployeed part (had to wear yours since he couldn't afford his own)? It is pretty funny. That's something I would do for ha ha's at a friends house, not a water park. I was checking out your portfolio...You were on cashcab...Awesome. So I guess that show does hire actors to be contestants or was it just a lucky cab ride you got?

And for the record our age range of like 22-29 is immature no matter what way you put it.

Ken you are a gentleman and a scholar sir. :thumbsup:

Edited by cupcake23

Pssshh speak for yourself! I'm very mature, with my TMNT Raphael poster on my wall and godzilla toys killing spiderman. Time to get back to my Sega roms.

You forgot the tattoos of Zelda was it? I forget.

Would this be the immature part, or the unemployeed part (had to wear yours since he couldn't afford his own)? It is pretty funny. That's something I would do for ha ha's at a friends house, not a water park. I was checking out your portfolio...You were on cashcab...Awesome. So I guess that show does hire actors to be contestants or was it just a lucky cab ride you got?

Haha a little bit of both I guess!

I got lucky...friend knew one of the producers. Had he not, I'm not sure how we would go about just getting on the show actually

Yet no one who's really made a move? ha

this is sad. C'mon younguns! Wake the F up!!!!!

Anyone can be a model. Quite literally. So that's a lame ass excuse.

I couldn't be a model.

Yeah, I could be a model. ..... If you were looking for an old ugly dude to model some masks that is.... or other things post-909-12717421116_thumb.jpg

I'm the patient driver. That was 3 years ago and my acting career really hasn't done much since then. Will you marry me? There I said it HAPPY?

Easy man, seriously just take this girl out for dinner and a game first. Marriage is what fifth dates are for. sheesh. post-909-127174183762.gif

If you consider mature, employed, and decently attractive "a long list of rules"

oh, oh, ahhh! Well, "Two outta three aint baaaad" showing my "maturity there, eh? whistling.gif

beerock.gif Meatloaf rocked!! (seen em live!)

Not so much rules... more like a guideline.

Ooooo. Like the Pirate's Code! post-909-127174166703.gif

I think mature kills off about 99% of the board, and the other 1% is unemployed tongue.gif

laugh.gif

I don't wanna throw a bucket of cold water on this but after a couple of experiences in this vein i have one piece of advice:

Don't poo where you eat.

A short anecdote to prove my point:

A little over a year ago I was newly single after 4 years and a messy breakup. I just wanted to play the field a bit and meet new people. Met a guy the game, one thing leads to another but it just wasn't good and afterwards he confesses he has a GF anyway?!

I told him, ok. thanks for playing, this isn't going to work. I ignored his calls until he started showing up near my seats at the rock! He left some really scary voicemails but i haven't heard from him in a bit. But i'm always looking over my shoulder these days.

I didn't want to let one bad apple ruin the whole bushel though so I ended up talking with a DIFFERENT guy for a couple of weeks. We just wanted different things and I let him go gently. But its not like i really want to run into him either just because it'll get awkward.

So yea just be aware of the possible fallout if things go south.