Game 2 GDT: Flyers @ Devils 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

looks like it's not on WFAN, they'd rather cover the mets than PLAYOFF HOCKEY. I think they said it's on WBBR (bloomberg, 1130AM)? hopefully they don't shove it on 970 again, you can't get that station in unless you're like 5 miles from the transmitter. Again, i get stuck at work during the game, won't get out til 10 so i have to rely on the radio crew and live scores on my phone while i'm away from the radio to know what's going on. :argh:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling a little ballsy today so I'll make a prediction...

Devils take this one in OT. 4-3 Final, Zubrus nets the winner.

Glad that's out of my system.

...How are everyone's beards?!

Itchy. :rant:

My prediction - the Devils play the game they showed in the last few games of the season. 3-0 Devils, on goals by Clarkson and McAmmond, and an empty-netter by Patrik Elias.

Its Brian goddamn Boucher. The fact that this is even a series with that clown in net is a joke. He won NINE games this year. Nine. He isn't good and it is high time this team woke the fvck up and started exposing this fact like every other team managed to do this year.

Probably a dumb question, but tonight is the first game I am going to this year.

Last year I went to a game with my then college.

Is there anywhere to tailgate/drink before the game starts?

I want to have a few beers that aren't $8.50 before the game.

Arena bar or Hell's kitchen or sports bar ( behind the post office on mulberry $3.00 beer special 20oz)

Can't see how this one isn't a must win. I don't think they can go to Philly down 0-2 and win the series. And if they go down 0-2 to Boucher they don't deserve to win it.

We need to make this dude look like the mediocre goalie that he is! He is playing with a severe chip on his shoulder, looking to revenge the 2000 Eastern Conference Finals that undoubtedly still haunts his dreams!

We need to make this dude look like the mediocre goalie that he is! He is playing with a severe chip on his shoulder, looking to revenge the 2000 Eastern Conference Finals that undoubtedly still haunts his dreams!

And even with the chip he still looked like mediocre! Atleast 3 pucks trickled just wide, and atleast 1 popped out of his glove. No more lucky bounces for the Waterboy tonight!!! Gaaaatttooorrrraaaddeeeee

And even with the chip he still looked like mediocre! Atleast 3 pucks trickled just wide, and atleast 1 popped out of his glove. No more lucky bounces for the Waterboy tonight!!! Gaaaatttooorrrraaaddeeeee

I saw him play in flithy against the Thrashers, he let many soft goals in.

Ugh, I don't know what I should do tonight. I'm not gonna be watching the game live because I'm going out to celebrate a friend's birthday...so do I DVR the game, watch it when I get home, and completely shut myself out from the hockey world for a few hours, or should I turn on ESPN updates for the game and then watch what I know is coming when I get home? What do y'all think?

Ugh, I don't know what I should do tonight. I'm not gonna be watching the game live because I'm going out to celebrate a friend's birthday...so do I DVR the game, watch it when I get home, and completely shut myself out from the hockey world for a few hours, or should I turn on ESPN updates for the game and then watch what I know is coming when I get home? What do y'all think?

ESPN Updates. Then you can go home and watch the enjoyable win, or save yourself 2 hours of frustration if they lose.