Devil Fan

Game 2 GDT: Flyers @ Devils 7:30 EST

Well my voice is shot from cheering and screaming at the refs so much last night.

+1

Phaggy blood you mean

And Clarkson. It just doesn't feel like a Devils game unless Clarkie bleeds a little.

The other guy needs to be bleeding more, mind.

Also, just to get a feel for how the game came across to those watching TV I read some of the earlier pages of this thread. Good Lord, some of you need to step back from the ledge and just support the friggin team! Holy crap! 95Crash, kudos to you for actually acting like a fan. Just about everyone else has some words they need to eat.

DIG, thanks for the mention. I appreciate it. Emotions definitely were running high here in the GDT last night. And that is to be expected during the playoffs. ... But I know I wasn't the only one cheering on the team in here. Everyone who posted a comment in this thread wanted the Devs to win, I'm sure of it. We just all express it in different ways. ... No hard feelings for anyone, I hope.

Go Devils.

Is it Sunday yet?

last night I decided to rock my matching red bugs bunny boxers as well. And well...see the results! ;)

Good call!!

he also held on to the puck way too long and put his defense in serious jeopardy. i don't like the fact that he even thought about it. make the right play.

I thought he was looking at his options instead of just whacking it. Good thinking IMO.

If you see in reeeeeeaaally slow motion, the hand touches the skate just before the stick gets to the puck. It is a penalty, the thing is, there's no way the ref could've seen that; like someone said, it's like he had his mind made up that if Clarkie went down and the attacking Phag fell, he was gonna make the call.

yup

Hey, aside from it not going to OT (and Kovi's empty-netter) I was right-on.

It's the beard!!!!

I gave you props a few pages back jpuck. Keep up the good premonitions!!!!!!

Is it Sunday yet?

a l l - m o s t - t h e r e - LETS GO DEVILS!!!!!

I think we need MOAR noise in the arena. Take advantage of that home ice! We got to start chants every chance we can and never get silent because when that happens its like momentum went to the flyers. FFFFFF that we got to sustain ridiculous noise

Edit - i want to get tickets to the lower section and make them make some noise

Edited by bodnar41

ill admit the line cutting towards the back got really bad. but to say about the rangers fan one of people in front was holding his spot since he has came to enough games and all and even though he is a rangers fan he doesnt go out like crazy devils suck and all and he actually respects the devils.

Going to a lot of games and being respectful of the team don't entitle one to a wristband and a ticket. Getting in line early does.

I'll repeat: When I got in line at noon, my buddy and I were 18th and 19th in line. By around 4:00 p.m. when the wristbands were given out, we were 37th and 38th. That means the amount of people in front of us DOUBLED! They hand out 60 wristbands. We went from pretty much being guaranteed seats in whatever corner section we wanted to being within spitting distance of people who didn't get wristbands at all even though they were there earlier than a lot of people who did. There is absolutely no acceptable excuse for this.

This isn't some meaningless weekday game against the Panthers. It's the playoffs. There were whispers on Friday that ... well ... let's just say I'm surprised a brawl didn't break out. And yes, the fact that someone wearing a Rangers backpack got a ticket while a Devils fan who arrived earlier didn't was a big part of said whispers.