Game 3 GDT | Devils @ Flyers | 6:00pm ET

AUtigers350z

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

Game Preview

Who's Hot -- Brodeur played in his 178th career playoff game on Friday in Game 2 and recorded his 99th win. He needs just one more to become only the second goaltender in League history to accumulate 100 playoff victories. Patrick Roy is the all-time leader with 151.
Edited by goalieguy87

I need this win tonight for bragging rights against my brother that lives in slimy Philly. On a separate note I did teach my two little nieces (who were neutral to this point) to both chant that the Rangers stink and Phlyers stink (I figured I would have some explaining to do if I used suck). I want to see our Russians play with the passion we saw on Friday, it's about time that Zubrus played like he cared and Kovy picked something up from Paris.

The Devils know what they have to do! NOW is the time to take this series!

Just WIN DEVILS! Just WIN! Take over this series right now! CRUSH the Flyers!

Get the home ice back in this series. Kick some Flyers ass tonight! So ready for this game tonight!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

2010 Devils Playoff Intro!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F3GEC0GvHe4

Edited by SatansDevils

So due to work, I shaved the day of the last game.

Now, I don't really need a shave right now (I usually go four or five days between). But since facial hair is such an important part of playoff hockey...do I shave again today just 'cause I did when we won on Friday? Or do I wait and see what happens today to determine whether my shaving has any effect whatsoever on the outcome of the professional hockey game? :noclue:

Now, I don't really need a shave right now (I usually go four or five days between). But since facial hair is such an important part of playoff hockey...do I shave again today just 'cause I did when we won on Friday? Or do I wait and see what happens today to determine whether my shaving has any effect whatsoever on the outcome of the professional hockey game? :noclue:

Shave. Do not risk anything. Shave.

Let's show these bastards why we're a 2 and they're a 7. LGD!

SHAVE!!!

Trust me, I've got enough beard for the both of us right now :thumbsup: