Game 3 GDT | Devils @ Flyers | 6:00pm ET

AUtigers350z

whoever the flyers play next sweep the flyers garenteed...making us the worst team in the playoffs, with the best goalie. fvcking fvck this team dude..zac parise is the only good player...kovalchuck is a choke artist and everyone else can suck a fvcking dick...lame..fvck this team. brodeur needs to retire..he'll never win another cup..we'll never have a team like we did when they won those cups..never.

Ahhh yet another retard comes up after a loss tonight.

"well'll never have a team like we did when they won those cups"

yea? no sh!t. Last I checked half those teams we're retired.

Kovalchuk is leading this team in points by the way. I'd like to see him get more shots, but he still had 2 assists again.

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whoever the flyers play next sweep the flyers garenteed...making us the worst team in the playoffs, with the best goalie. fvcking fvck this team dude..zac parise is the only good player...kovalchuck is a choke artist and everyone else can suck a fvcking dick...lame..fvck this team. brodeur needs to retire..he'll never win another cup..we'll never have a team like we did when they won those cups..never.

Horrible. We're not that bad.

...you sound just as bad as an idiot flyers fan right now.

i can understand being mad and frustrated, but come the F on.

So much suck on so many levels tonight.

Fraser was a waste of time...

Corrente showed flashes, but needs to finish just once.

Has anyone seen our captain? As great as Jamie was in the Olympics, he is very disappointing so far.

We looked gassed for some reason - two Flyers for every Devil's fan.

Travis got killed on the face-off, how do you lose one that badly?

Marty played out of his mind. He really deserved a better outcome tonight. It was so much fun to watch, except for the result.

As much as it pains me to say this, I think these types of series are just what the young Devils need to build up some character. We just seem to be lacking any threat to score big goals since Christmas. If this team has any heart at all, they come out and score 4 or 5 goals in game 4. This was the game our goaltender was supposed to steal for them this series, we just couldn't get enough shots to hold up the other end of the bargain.

Seriously. I don't want to watch a fvcking 60 minute Powerplay contest.

The passion of this game is GONE. The league is nothing more than the NBA on ice now. They market a few players just like they did Bird, Magic and Jordan. The Crosby's, Malkin's, Ovechkin's of the league play under a different set of rules and the game is now a special team contest.

Just go back and watch the old playoffs from the Patrick division days. Those series were WARS.

In today's NHL if you look at someone tough and have a "rep" you're suspended.

I have to say, it feels like the heart is missing in this. You don't get outshot and outplayed in the statistics this badly unless you are half assing it. Brodeur was amazing in the third and a rookie converted defenseman had the best chances. The rest of the team needs to look in the mirror tonight if the captains can't provide a sense of direction for them.

I'm a bit confused. Some of you guys must define "fan" differently up there than I do, but it kinda makes me sad to see some of you Devils "fans" hating on the team so much. I love the Devils and will continue to support them and have a positive, winning attitude whether we win the cup or don't even make the playoffs. Maybe some of you guys are just upset at the outcome and it's causing you to think irrationally, but to see all the "fvck this guy" and "fvck that guy" posts and all the negative energy toward our OWN team is just crazy. Don't get me wrong, most of the members on here have constructive, legitimate post-game discussions, but to the rest of you.. :noclue: Yes the outcome of this game sucked, but I have seen how we can play when everyone keeps their head straight and I believe this series is far from over!!

Now, rather than focusing on how bad someone played, let's focus our energy on how we can beat the absolute dog sh!t out of Giroux and all the other creamsicles next game!!

LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :gd: :gd: :gd::cheers:

Edited by AUtigers350z

We lost because we didn't use our 3 pair of D for most of the game. We looked tired and a step behind in the 3rd.

I believe Salvador got hurt in OT. We are screwed.

Lemaire gets a big minus in this game. I know Skoula was a little weak on the puck the last game but he fvcked us royally tonight by playing Fraser. I won't sh!t on the kid but he was directly responsible for the 2nd goal. And if you're not going to play the damn guy why even play him? The defense was overworked tonight and they did not get the support from the forwards that they needed.

This was just a bad game by New Jersey. I'm not sure if all the power plays didn't allow them a chance to settle in this game but they were just a step behind all night after that first period. And some of the listless play by the veterans like Langs and Niedermayer, well it was just fvcking awful.

Edited by Sickman

marty did all he could in this game - he was marvelous. his effort was totally wasted.

the devils were very good even strength early and just wilted late.

langenbrunner and kovalchuk were invisible tonight - well not invisible because their poor play was as evident as a full moon but i'm in shock at how poorly they played @ even strength.

there is NO defense of fraser being in the lineup. NONE. don't tell me that skoula didn't have a good game the other day. he's still going to be more solid that mark fraser and not make that kind of terrible mistake and then get benched for the rest of the game gassing the remaining 5 d. it is simply amazing that the devils cannot get a coach that just does obvious things. i mean, if you're going to gamble with fraser, then dress HIM instead of leblond who got 45 seconds of TOI this entire game and play 7 defensemen.

why is leblond dressed?

neidermayer is finished as a hockey player.

elias tried but also had a terrible game with horrid decisions left and right.

the refs were terrible again tonight. early on, the devils did deserve just about every penalty they got but then they got ridiculous on both sides with calls and non-calls. the OT call is putrid at any time during the game but most specifically in OT. then again, clarkson's got a target on his back from the refs because he does stupid sh!t. that penalty he took in the 3rd in the offensive zone was just asinine.

so far, this is mirroring last year vs. carolina which from a devils perspective is good news.

I have to say, it feels like the heart is missing in this. You don't get outshot and outplayed in the statistics this badly unless you are half assing it. Brodeur was amazing in the third and a rookie converted defenseman had the best chances. The rest of the team needs to look in the mirror tonight if the captains can't provide a sense of direction for them.

srsly.

if anything, it's becoming painfully clear that our captain needs a timeout for some meditation or yoga or some sh!t. ANOTHER game where he didn't show up.

thank god for marty and zubrus tonight, thanks for showing up guys. corrente looked okay too. outside of that...can't think of much else.

i agree with EZ -- the officiating ruined what could have been a good game but with all the power plays we got, we should have blown this team away. wow. yeah, it's bad when brian rolston provides your offensive spark.

Well Jamie better wake his ass up, they gotta win on Tuesday. Get over that healthy scratch, its not the end of the world. We need Jamie more than anything. And Patty might be playing well, but he's making dumb passes and mistakes. This is a perfect example of the Devils in the playoffs, they find ways to lose.

Lemaire gets a big minus in this game. I know Skoula was a little weak on the puck the last game but he fvcked us royally tonight by playing Fraser. I won't sh!t on the kid but he was directly responsible for the 2md goal. And if you're not going to play the damn guy why even play him? The defense was overworked tonight and they did not get the support from the forwards that they needed.

This was just a bad game by New Jersey. I'm not sure if all the power plays didn't allow them a chance to settle in this game but they were just a step behind all night after that first period. And some of the listless play by the veterans like Langs and Niedermayer, well it was just fvcking awful.

Jamie was terrible. Can't get over how bad he was. Man was he crap.

You knew they were going to lose. Nothing was going the Devils' way, and as they were getting owned in the third period, you could tell they were holding out for the OT. The officiating has been beyond terrible this series, for both sides, and it probably won't get any better. I love Kovalchuk, and I know he's getting his assists, but he really has to fvcking score a real goal. FAST. Boy, do I yearn to witness all the top shelf cheese shots he racked up when he was with the Thrashers.