Game 4 GDT: Devils @ Flyers 7:30 EST

Devil Fan

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For 19 minutes we showed why we are the #2 seed in the East (not so much the last minute).

Agreed we looked like the pre-January Devils for 19 minutes there. Let's try for 20 in the second. We don't want to hang on in the last minutes we want to put it away.

Edited by ben00rs

Weve played like sh!t except Marty since 2 mins left in the 1st

Does it feel like Marty is gonna have to steal this one to anybody else other than me

Yea, it's begginning to look a little like last game. If we don't turn it up soon...

Edited by ben00rs

Weve played like sh!t except Marty since 2 mins left in the 1st

Does it feel like Marty is gonna have to steal this one to anybody else other than me

Yes, it's business as usual in Devil Land. Marty will have to stand on his head and steal this one. Because it doesnt look like anyone can score any goals.

that was a good save by Marty, but in all fairness Gagne shot it right into his glove. Still, obviously a smart move by Broduer to keep his glove there but..

Believe me it always looks like that in slow motion. Having played goalie I can tell you that that save was a reaction by Marty to the direction of the puck...it just doesn't seem thaat way in slow motion because the reaction is so fast it starts just as the puck is releasing. Amazing save!