Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

RSC

Well, losing Carter and Gagne certainly hurts them a lot. If they jump on Boucher early (gee, that sounds familiar…..) it can get them thinking. Someone is going to torch him this post season, might as well be tonight.

I had a real bad feeling about the last one, and said so, and was right.

The only feeling I have on this one is it’s not going to be close, that can go either way but I choose to think they’ll man up and show up.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, losing Carter and Gagne certainly hurts them a lot. If they jump on Boucher early (gee, that sounds familiar…..) it can get them thinking. Someone is going to torch him this post season, might as well be tonight.

I had a real bad feeling about the last one, and said so, and was right.

The only feeling I have on this one is it’s not going to be close, that can go either way but I choose to think they’ll man up and show up.

I said it before, we couldn't beat the Philadelphia Phantoms the way we have made Boucher into the second coming of Patrick Roy.

NJD NOTES

Brodeur hoisted two of his three Stanley Cups on the ice in the Meadowlands, but said Wednesday that the Devils’ current home – Prudential Center – is a cut above their former digs at Continental Airlines Arena.

“It’s a lot better even though the success hasn’t been here,” Brodeur said. “I think the crowds are unbelievable, the way the building is made compared to Continental. But I played some of the greatest games I’ve played in my career at Continental, so it’s kind of a tough one to say. But this building in the Stanley Cup Finals would be pretty cool.”

get that place fired up tonight cmon devils

Edited by Devilsrock01

Is there anyone on this team who will step up? Anyone? For the love of all things please someone step up, and beat this third rate team. They barely made the f'ing playoffs, and we're making them look like the Presidents Trophy winners.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!!

I wouldn't worry about the attendance. We've won Cups in years in which we didn't sell out playoff games.

Sellouts are nice, but wins are better. However many people that are there tonight will enjoy a win nevertheless.

Edited by 95Crash

This game will show a lot about the talent this team has. I truly believe this team can climb up this series!

But to do that, we have to win tonight!

GO DEVILS!!!!!!1 :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: :gd: