Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

RSC

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is our only option on the PP to have either Rolston or Kovy shoot from the blue line. Everyone knows its coming and its easy to defend.

It's either:

1) Instruction.

2) They don't have anyone who can be trusted to handle the puck down low.

3) They lack enough hockey IQ to reconize and create anything.

Lemaire is an a$$. I've been saying it all year, yet was told to shutup when things were good. We were getting lucky back then. But how the hell do you not have the common sense to put the first or second line out there after a commercial break, especially after a few pretty good shifts in the offensive zone. Lemaire, FVCK YOU

I'm sorry, but we could not look any more uninterested in this game. It's do or die, there is no tomorrow, I don't get it.

it's not that they look uninterested -- i think they look downright confused out there. the play seems desperate but not in a good way. they actually look frazzled and like they don't even know what to do.

the boys need to CALM DOWN. seriously. with the way the first period went, you would have thought this was collectively their first post season game ever. what the heck?

Lemaire is to blame for all of this. He tried to put a stamp on a team that already had good chemistry and he refuses to budge. The teams defense is horrible and forwards have no chemistry with their lines. Rolston on the pk has also been a monumental failure. Lemaire needs to put zz pops back together and just hope they could make this one interesting...

it's not that they look uninterested -- i think they look downright confused out there. the play seems desperate but not in a good way. they actually look frazzled and like they don't even know what to do.

the boys need to CALM DOWN. seriously. with the way the first period went, you would have thought this was collectively their first post season game ever. what the heck?

Well, if they look frazzled in the playoffs, knowing what we know, its due to lack of any chemistry. This coach has completely messed up this team.

Langenbrunner's C= G-O-N-E

I know we need a good defensman, but while you are at it why don't you take a guy that can get up in the room and show that he want's to win on the ice! Langenbrunner is fvcking dead on the ice! maybe he is injured but you know get a veteran defenceman that has more leadership than Captain America!

Here Is The List.

injury or not, he can be a better leader than he has been.