Game 5 GDT: Flyers @ Devils

RSC

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's going to suck when the holier than thou posters come in and say we're all bad fans for not sticking with the team and rooting them on until the end. i'm sorry but i HAVE been rooting for this team through thick and thin and even I'VE lost my patience. it's just so insane. i'd be booing them too if i were at the arena. boo them right out of the game. screw this group of guys. not the TEAM -- the PLAYERS. screw JL too.

fvckin' throw a jar of peanut butter for all i care. hell, get crafty and throw some goober. where's the bread?

but which coaches are even left at this point? F-in coach killing team. they tuned lemaire out and with good reason -- dude is NUTS. it's just pathetic. i also agree with the sentiment that this team is a group of losers at this point. they have the talent but they don't have the winning mentality.

F langenbrunner. i'm so fvckin' tired of this guy. i hate to get "what have you done for me lately?" with him but it's just so bad when it comes from your captain of all people. maybe we were spoiled with stevens, i don't know, but this is really painful.

About the coaching situation. I was calling for Lou to hire Laviolette last summer. Now watching this, I wish he did.

The first lucky team to get eliminated of 2010 is...

I dunno can we have a bench clearing brawl so Ottawa loses first???

I feel bad for Kovy he's trying so goddamned hard out there

The crowd should boo for the rest of the game. Even if there is a goal celebration for the devils (not likely)

LOL you read my mind. I'm texting with a few who i know are there and mentioned the same thing. I told them spread the word and make the 3rd period miserable for them just like they've made it miserable for us and embarassed the once proud uniform and the man who writes their checks.

Edited by SJP20

LOL you read my mind. I'm texting with a few who i know are there and mentioend the same thing. I told them sperad the word and make the 3rd period miserable for them just like they've made it miserable for us and embarassed the once proud uniform and the man who writes their checks.

+1