Letsgoavalanche.com

sammyk

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leeds, you know that was the first attack I have made in a long time. It is far from my style. I would invite you to prove me wrong on this one.

The difference between my attacks and your attacks is that I back up my statements. I justified what I said before that "attack" well. But you singled that small line out from the rest. Great.

Meanwhile, you attack in your signature, a new attack every month. There's no back up. You attack in posts and expect everyone to agree with you. When someone asks you to back it up, you say nothing. When someone disagrees, you call them an idiot. And when someone uses facts to prove you are wrong, you don't even care to respond.

I wouldn't call what I said to PatrickRoy33 much of an attack, especially when it was responding to "F*CK LOYALTY," a disgraceful thing for a hockey fan to say. Here's an attack. You like to see what you want to see and ignore everything else. It goes for everything you post here, whether it's sports or politics. You deem everything you agree with as truth and deem anybody that disagrees, even if they substantiate their opinion, idiots. You're close-minded about everything.

You want an attack? Half of your posts are attacks. At least the few I make are backed up with facts and opinions. Please prove me wrong and post a couple of the attacks I have made... I've backed up my arguments and refrain from personal attacks... you attack without any back-up... you're a hypocrite, just open your mind up for ten seconds, realize you're not God, and deal with it.

I wouldn't call what I said to PatrickRoy33 much of an attack, especially when it was responding to "F*CK LOYALTY," a disgraceful thing for a hockey fan to say. Here's an attack.

I didn't take it that way either....but as for me saying F*CK LOYALTY, it WAS in the case or Bourque alone....as for Kariya, i'm sure theres some other reason lurking behind that, that no one knows....

Leeds, you know that was the first attack I have made in a long time.  It is far from my style.  I would invite you to prove me wrong on this one.

The difference between my attacks and your attacks is that I back up my statements.  I justified what I said before that "attack" well.  But you singled that small line out from the rest.  Great.

Meanwhile, you attack in your signature, a new attack every month.  There's no back up.  You attack in posts and expect everyone to agree with you.  When someone asks you to back it up, you say nothing.  When someone disagrees, you call them an idiot.  And when someone uses facts to prove you are wrong, you don't even care to respond.

I wouldn't call what I said to PatrickRoy33 much of an attack, especially when it was responding to "F*CK LOYALTY," a disgraceful thing for a hockey fan to say.  Here's an attack.  You like to see what you want to see and ignore everything else.  It goes for everything you post here, whether it's sports or politics.  You deem everything you agree with as truth and deem anybody that disagrees, even if they substantiate their opinion, idiots.  You're close-minded about everything.

You want an attack?  Half of your posts are attacks.  At least the few I make are backed up with facts and opinions.  Please prove me wrong and post a couple of the attacks I have made... I've backed up my arguments and refrain from personal attacks... you attack without any back-up... you're a hypocrite, just open your mind up for ten seconds, realize you're not God, and deal with it.

drooling1.gif

OK, who killed the site? I went there and saw this:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.28 Server at www.letsgoavalanche.com Port 80

(Have to go to the Machester United game, AC Milan game, and even a Mets game, lol, I'm busy)

Chico I want a detailed summary of the Man U game....

You know the game at the meadowlands sold out SOOO freaking fast! I tried to organize and office party there :( I have an Oxford United cup on my desk to annoy people here at work! But with the teeny Devils hockey things it here too - it just seems wrong not having a red devils coffee cup... why I must be deliberately contrary.

and Jimmy -- instant friends?!? :huh:

^_^ and here I thought you just wanted to use the toity in the sky box -- or whatever they're called!

and Jimmy -- I'm not right wing exactly... I mean... :unsure: lest we forget, I voted for Nader :evil:

OK, who killed the site? I went there and saw this:

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.28 Server at www.letsgoavalanche.com Port 80

Yep. It seems down...

Now the way this place will go down at random sometimes maybe we shouldn't be taking credit for this 'kill'... that can be bad karma *l*

Awe come on -- I liked them -- in as much as one can...

Oh yeah and I saw the avatar i dubbed hippy on my home computer last night....what the hell was I seeing? My moniter at works SUCKS bigtime I just guess! He looks like he'd hang with Burnsie! :P

At least I have an excuse for some of the vile smilies I have been posting and editing out before any admin can catch me! :P:unsure: I think today is officially a Pepperkorn STUPID day! (Just keep writing, kid... :rolleyes: )

And he doesn't reply at all... am I surprised?

Reply to what....? Your dribble?

Sorry sheeps....but you aren't all that important to me, plus my work takes me into the streets bro.......I'm not here pushing paper...........