Dowd back in the fold; Albany deal nearly complete

Rock

Coaching seach not yet underway; Dowd back in the fold; Albany deal nearly complete

http://blogs.northjersey.com/blogs/fireice/coaching_seach_has_not_begun_dowd_back_in_the_fold_albany_deal_nearly_compl/

Former Devil Jim Dowd will be re-joining the organization in the community relations department.

It appears an agreeement between the Devils and the Times Union Center in Albany to move the team’s AHL franchise back to New York’s capital will be finalized in the next two days

Maybe they'll assign Lemaire to be the official guy I yell at each time they try to call me to re-up my season tickets :P

"Yeah, you should, ehhhh, renew, ehh, dee tickets. You know, ehhhh, da team, dey are doing OK. I eer dey moving Rolston to dee first line. Yeah, dee power play is no scoring, but if we change nothing, it should fix, ehhhh, itself."

"Yeah, you should, ehhhh, renew, ehh, dee tickets. You know, ehhhh, da team, dey are doing OK. I eer dey moving Rolston to dee first line. Yeah, dee power play is no scoring, but if we change nothing, it should fix, ehhhh, itself."

Dey couldn't put da pug in da net.

I gotta say, I'm gonna miss Lemaire's French-Canadien ebonics.

Jimmy Dowd is, without question, the greatest hockey player ... scratch that ... athlete ... no ... PERSON to ever live. And this news gives me yet another excuse to once again post the single greatest goal ever scored in the history of everything ever.

Bricktown WHAT?!

:clap: Isn't that FUN?!?

OK but I would ave gone more into the re-upping aspect rather than the team..

"Yeah - renew duh teekeets. You know...duh seats dey are -uhh gonna get beeger cauz of duh law suit and uhhh dat'll be good it'll be done. And duh food is you know it ees ahh good der is cheese fries and you knwo you ask for duh gravy and - everyone is happy. You know? You eat what you want -- it's all dare- you pay a leetle more but uhh you get --- uhhh you make the second round next year - you renew dey get the Cup with that revenue. Isn dat right Lou?"

"No question. The seats ahh WILL be biggah. We'ah always looking to improoove the experience and like with the food, the poutien - all the pieces ah theyuh it's just a mattuh of putting it oouhll togethuh and you, the subscribuh, make that happen."

Yes... tonight I'm just feelin' kind of Lou....I had to move to him - you did a better Jacques

Edited by Pepperkorn

They also manage the arena the T Devils play in. On the big board outside the arena were ads pushing first round hockey tickets – for the Flyers. Yup, the home of the Devils ECHL franchise was pushing Flyers playoff tickets.

Against the Devils. How ironic haha.