What Have I Missed?

Joe B

Hi everybody<said in bad Dr. Nick impersination>

I guess I am over my self imposed ban. Wasn't really a ban then say superstion. I stopped reading this board around december, the devils went on some sort of 10 - 15 game non lossing streak so I decided not to post. I think they did ok, so I'm not complaining. Matter of fact, I think I've done better by not reading some of the rambnling that I once contributed to. Haven't read much so I have my work cut out for me. What did I miss?

Ok, one other question, I also mentioned to a couple people that I planned on getting a tatto if the devs won. Well, they did so now I need some sort of design. Any of you artistically gifted have any suggestion? I want something a bit out of the ordinary, but disticly devils oriented. Gonna be on my outer <probably> right calf. Thinking of using the 1995, 2000, and 2003, with the 0's as mini cups. Maybe have a mini cup underneath the main design with the years in whcih would leave room to build down with more years if neccesary.

I've run into a few of you at games and such so I won't ask for everyone, but what regulars from the last so many years are left?

Wonder if my pic is still here. I'll ind out in a min or 2.

Last but not least, the archive go back far enuogh so I can find the couple posts that people said we weren't gonna make the playoffs?

Joe

You missed: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno.

Off-Topic has gotten nuts over the summer. Ummmmmm... we have a lot of users. Has and Tri still rule the debates. Rock is still the God of hockey knowledge. DM still reigns supreme. Not much has changed I guess.

Last but not least, the archive go back far enuogh so I can find the couple posts that people said we weren't gonna make the playoffs?

If you go to the bottom of all the current topics listed and change your preferences to list every post from the beginning, every one of the 5000 topics ever posted in Hell is still here :lol: (msweet did post a few of those GR threads fairly recently, one of which where he said the playoffs were in jeopardy in JANUARY :wave:)

There was a bit of a brouhaha during the Winter with the political nonsense and a few of those topics (in OT) had to be deleted when the board was at each others' throats back in January or so and DM finally had to ban all political topics. And there has been a little um, uneasiness this offseason with posters getting into fights but that's abated the last couple of weeks or so :) Generally it's been same ol' same ol' which is fine. ;)

But if you wanna take a quicker stroll down memory lane, go to the Hall Of Fame folder first; they have a few of our more 'memorable' topics including the Game 7 threads against Ottawa and Anaheim and the trade deadline thread which is amusing to say the least, reading it now anyway, the way everyone was panicking that the Devils didn't make a (big) move :evil: I do go down memory lane myself once in a while, especially now (offseason) and I have been here all throughout :lol:

Nice to see you back. :) You haven't missed much I would say- same ol hysteria & ups/downs (win/lose/offseason).

As for the tat, don't know if you want to put any years on there, or use # of Cups since they're hopefully likely to win more. :pray:

I'm thinking of one of the pins I have, it's the Cup with the Devs logo in the center. Just have to gather up the courage first.

Oh joeb -- **sigh** so nice to see you back!

You should get #4 tattooed on your left buttcheek - kinda like a cow brand! Oh wait, no... :unsure: that's me...

something clean that won't be to disreputable when it sags and stretches!

see, you haven't missed too much, PK is still scott obsessed, and you inherited a former lurker/Bruins fan (wonder who that could be, huh?)

That's all I can contribute, but welcome_004.gif BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know the old saying: Great minds think alike.

I always thought it was dirty minds think alike.

(to everyone, not just rock) thanx for the warm welcome back.

AS for tat, the logo for the board has potential. Kinda reminds me of a van halen logo

as for the lurker, I know of only one lurker. Not sure where the bruins fan comes in though.

Joe

as for the lurker, I know of only one lurker. Not sure where the bruins fan comes in though.

Welcome back, Joe! Hope to see ya posting again. Lemme think about the tattoo idea...... :evil:

Yes, THE Lurker is here, tara/bruin was a lurker but now she is a regular poster. grinning-smiley-003.gif

There was a bit of a brouhaha during the Winter with the political nonsense and a few of those topics (in OT) had to be deleted when the board was at each others' throats back in January or so and DM finally had to ban all political topics.

Oh no, Has.......no trouble...... :evil: ...and just four of us....... :evil:

You missed: uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dunno.

Off-Topic has gotten nuts over the summer.  Ummmmmm... we have a lot of users.  Has and Tri still rule the debates.  Rock is still the God of hockey knowledge.  DM still reigns supreme.  Not much has changed I guess.

Seems some of us still have wild opinions.

as for the lurker,  I know of only one lurker.  Not sure where the bruins fan comes in though.

Welcome back, Joe! Hope to see ya posting again. Lemme think about the tattoo idea...... :evil:

Yes, THE Lurker is here, tara/bruin was a lurker but now she is a regular poster. grinning-smiley-003.gif

yeah, I'm like a fungus, aren't I :evil:

Have pity for me, I'm a Ma$$hole.

I don't post in what, 10 months or so, make 1 lil post with a reply and the whole eastern seaboard go without electricity. Is thata sign or what?

As for the bruins fan, as long as you weren't the one that threw a beer at me during the playoffs last year, I have no problems. Sad thing is that they wasted so much beer, and hit mostly bruin fans when they tossed the two cups o suds.

Joe

I don't post in what, 10 months or so, make 1 lil post with a reply and the whole eastern seaboard go without electricity. Is thata sign or what?

As for the bruins fan, as long as you weren't the one that threw a beer at me during the playoffs last year, I have no problems. Sad thing is that they wasted so much beer, and hit mostly bruin fans when they tossed the two cups o suds.

Joe

Well, I would have at least introduced myself before pouring beer on you, but then again, that would constitute Alcohol Abuse, and since I don't abuse alcohol, you would have had to settle for water or soda.

Seriously, bad fans everywhere, even in Joisey. Don't let one bad experience create judgement for all Ma$$holio's

Mother Nature can be unpredictable sometimes.

Welcome back!