Official 2010 Stanley Cup Finals Thread

MDPucks

77 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Stanley Cup Finals?

• Philly in 4
    • Philly in 5
    • Philly in 6
    • Philly in 7
    • Chicago in 4
    • Chicago in 5
    • Chicago in 6
    • Chicago in 7

Did anyone else notice how many passes chicago made on that PP that set up the PP goal ???? (5 or 6)....... See passing the puck is KEY on any GOOD POWER PLAY! More passes faster passes, are the key to PP goals!! you all saw it with chicago tonight!

The Devils don't know how to receive passes without having the puck bounce off or around their skates and/or sticks. They could very well be the worst team in the NHL in passing receptions...so I wouldn't hold my breath hoping for faster and more passing. Not with this group, anyway.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For as entertaining as Laviolette was reported to be a few days ago when Philly was winning, he sure was a grump in the post-interview tonight. Barely answered the reporters questions. Good!

Frankly, I'd be in a grump and barely answering questions myself if my bloody team played Game 5 of Lord Stanley's finals like shyte and were intimidated right out of the building.

Both teams are bipolar as crap.

They're tigers at home and lambs on the road.

I'll say it right here and call it..........Philly loses Game 6 at home and gets to watch the Cup skated on their own ice.

Eye of the tiger every single game or it's going to kill you in the end.

god that is great. "Looks like Tarzan, skates like Jane"

Let's hope chicago responds, becuase chrissy will have most likely 3 PPG's tonight

and don't miss where it says there's a 100% they'd change their mind if Chicago got his massive contract somehow

Wow, how to put up some bulletin board materials to incite your opponent. I have a feeling Philly is going to punish the Hawks tonight.

I also think that this is going to a seventh game ... even without motivation from Pronger in a tutu in a Chicago newspaper.

I also think that this is going to a seventh game ... even without motivation from Pronger in a tutu in a Chicago newspaper.

I always thought this was going 7 just based on Philly's resilience. We shall see.

But I am fearful of the Hossa curse. His SC teams always take the series lead and blow it.

I always thought this was going 7 just based on Philly's resilience. We shall see.

But I am fearful of the Hossa curse. His SC teams always take the series lead and blow it.

I still believe that the Flyers will pull this out and the Hossa curse will continue. I'm like most everyone here ... I don't want it to happen but believe the Flyers will find a way to win in 7.

ept_sports_nhl_experts-718305860-1276014780.jpg?ym8SARDDb.H.w56j

Though I think this is AWESOME and should be saved everywhere on the internet!!

Wow, how to put up some bulletin board materials to incite your opponent. I have a feeling Philly is going to punish the Hawks tonight.

you are 100 percent correct, this is definitley bulletin board material and the Flyer will come out angry and with a vengeance.

I still believe that the Flyers will pull this out and the Hossa curse will continue. I'm like most everyone here ... I don't want it to happen but believe the Flyers will find a way to win in 7.

God I hop you are 100 percent wrong.

I do see the flyers winning game 6 because I think home ice advantage, last line change, etc. has been the difference in the series!

Dear BLACKHAWKS,

it has been a LONG 49 years since you last won the Stanley Cup! Tonight is Game 6 in Philthadelphia and you know what you have to do. Go out and WIN Game 6 and you are the SCC! KO those sh!tty Flyers and win the SCC right infront of their sh!tty fans!

Tonight is the night and for John Madden as it will be his 3rd SCC on the anniversary date (June 9, 2003) the Devils won their 3rd SCC and it was Madden's 2nd.

Do it tonight Blackhawks! FVCK the Flyers!!! 1975 FOREVER!!! LETS GO BLACKHAWKS!!!!

I do not believe in bulletin board material. It's overrated, especially now. If the Flyers or Pronger need to see something like that to motivate them to bring it, then they don't belong winning it. It's the SCF, if that's not motivation enough i don't know what is.

True. you make a very good, valid point.

I do not believe in bulletin board material. It's overrated, especially now. If the Flyers or Pronger need to see something like that to motivate them to bring it, then they don't belong winning it. It's the SCF, if that's not motivation enough i don't know what is.

Plus it was from a news paper it isn't like Kane printed them up for the fans. News papers are supposed to be homers.

IF the Blackhawks win tonight, how far do you think the Philly fans take their classlessness? Smoke bombs on the ice? Intentional vomitting on any 'Hawks fans in attendance? Stabbings, beatings, etc.?

I anticipate polite applause for the champs and a "we'll get 'em next year" attitude. :lol:

IF the Blackhawks win tonight, how far do you think the Philly fans take their classlessness? Smoke bombs on the ice? Intentional vomitting on any 'Hawks fans in attendance? Stabbings, beatings, etc.?

Compared to New York, Philadelphia is like the 700 club

My link