Equipment Sale is on!

thelastonealive

Just out of curiosity, I wasnt able to attend last years equipment sale. How much did sticks go for? Used sticks such as Zajac or Elias?

All sticks ar $50. Goalie was cheaper I think but I didn't see any Marty sticks. I actually got a Zajac stick last year. they pretty much just throw them all on the floor and you need to sort to find the one you want.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All sticks ar $50. Goalie was cheaper I think but I didn't see any Marty sticks. I actually got a Zajac stick last year. they pretty much just throw them all on the floor and you need to sort to find the one you want.

Excellent. Thank you. I cant imagine them putting Marty sticks out there to begin with let alone have them under 100. I am shooting to get my hands on Kovalchuk, Tedenby, or White stick. Mainly a Ted stick.

I can't find the link to the equipment sale on the site, having a stupid day I guess. Can someone provide a link? All I see is the draft party.

Thanks!

Edited by jim777

When I got there last year there weren't a lot of sticks left, but they were still 50 a pop. I got a Tommy Albelin AK27, a Samlela S16 and a Pelley S16. the last two were brand new, and quite a bargainif you're a lefty. I bought them to play with, not to collect.

When I got there last year there weren't a lot of sticks left, but they were still 50 a pop. I got a Tommy Albelin AK27, a Samlela S16 and a Pelley S16. the last two were brand new, and quite a bargainif you're a lefty. I bought them to play with, not to collect.

Yea guess I should have specified...I think they were originally $100 and were lowered to $50. Could be wrong though.

Calm down buddy. There is no link. You cannot buy VIP tickets. The only VIP passes this year were given to season ticket holders for renewing their season ticket plans. The only way you can get them is to buy them from a season ticket holder, and as of now, we don't even know if that's a viable option because nobody has gotten their email yet and nobody knows if they are transferable. You can stop posting in nine different threads about the same thing.

lmao woahh buddy someone found a bug in their captian crunch this morning lmao. sorry just sick of going there and everythings gone nothing but lefty sticks there. no gloves nothing, suckss but whatever sorry if my posting upset you =p

Edited by SeanMac16

lmao woahh buddy someone found a bug in their captian crunch this morning lmao. sorry just sick of going there and everythings gone nothing but lefty sticks there. no gloves nothing, suckss but whatever sorry if my posting upset you =p

I don't know why you're replying over 2 weeks later, but my Captain Crunch was just fine, thank you.

Your post didn't upset me, it just seemed like the 9,000th post you had made on the subject saying the same thing.

I don't know why you're replying over 2 weeks later, but my Captain Crunch was just fine, thank you.

Your post didn't upset me, it just seemed like the 9,000th post you had made on the subject saying the same thing.

lol i just saw it now but im glad that your captain crunch was untainted lol yeah i was just trying to be ambitious and get them you know i do admit i over posted but the more post you make the better to get noticed got your attention right? haha but yeah im just gonna wait outside REALLY early to make sure i get at least something worth it

So you two are saying, between your bickering, that there's a good chance for lefty sticks being available after the STHs hit the sale? Awesome!

haha just friendly jokes i believe i has no hard feelings but yeah dude there were alot of sticks when i showed up last year but alll leftys which would be fine for me to collect but im looking for stuff to use to play you know ? lol

haha just friendly jokes i believe i has no hard feelings but yeah dude there were alot of sticks when i showed up last year but alll leftys which would be fine for me to collect but im looking for stuff to use to play you know ? lol

Yeah I hear ya, I am a lefty though so it works perfectly for me, especially since I cracked the blade of my current stick by the heel this morning.

Yeah I hear ya, I am a lefty though so it works perfectly for me, especially since I cracked the blade of my current stick by the heel this morning.

Ouchhh lol i have an EQ 50 atm and i love it to death but im scared its gonna snap soon (surprised it hasnt already) but im gonna stock up on some total ones and some s 19's this year haha

Ouchhh lol i have an EQ 50 atm and i love it to death but im scared its gonna snap soon (surprised it hasnt already) but im gonna stock up on some total ones and some s 19's this year haha

See I was a cheap ass when it came to my sticks while playing in college. I was doing mostly indoor roller so I got used to the now-discontinued KOHO 2100 Ultimate, I have 4 left, including the one I cracked cause it's still playable, though I'm just waiting for it to snap.

If I grab a few sticks Friday, I'll be good to go for ice once I find a damn team to play for.

See I was a cheap ass when it came to my sticks while playing in college. I was doing mostly indoor roller so I got used to the now-discontinued KOHO 2100 Ultimate, I have 4 left, including the one I cracked cause it's still playable, though I'm just waiting for it to snap.

If I grab a few sticks Friday, I'll be good to go for ice once I find a damn team to play for.

haha happens to the best of us and im in the woodbridge area and i can get a team started up for adult league in like 3 days haha let me know if your down

So, if there's no link to tickets and VIP passess went to STH's, do you just show up and get on line and cross your fingers this year?

Pretty much. I am not a STH but I will be there prob around 4:30ish and will try to see what I can get. Not keen on getting any sticks this year and will mostly go after the smaller stuff myself.

Pretty much. I am not a STH but I will be there prob around 4:30ish and will try to see what I can get. Not keen on getting any sticks this year and will mostly go after the smaller stuff myself.

I think you may need to go to the link for the Draft Party and get a ticket there. The equipment sale appearsa to be part of the draft party now.

http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=69569

Edited by jim777

I think you may need to go to the link for the Draft Party and get a ticket there. The equipment sale appearsa to be part of the draft party now.

http://devils.nhl.co...ge.htm?id=69569

Yeah I printed out my "ticket" over a week ago and basically it is just a dummy ticket so they can get your email to pepper you with emails and to get a headcount. I will not kill myself over the equipment sale and just going mostly cause I already miss the games and this is closest thing.

i don't know my friend told me that he saw it on here somewhere but when i looked to see for myself i couldn't find what he was looking at so i just gave him the benefit of the doubt and believed him sooo im assuming he's wrong then?

dumb question, but is it cash only or can you use a card? If i get there in time, i want to be a buyer, but i REALLY do not want to be carrying that much cash on me tomorrow...

EDIT: got my answer, both can be used.

Edited by jagknife