New guys on waivers today

DH26

Does anyone think the Devils should go after Robert Nilsson, Patrick O'Sullivan or Ethan Moreau. They're the only notables out there today except for Voros/Brashear on the rags. O'Sullivan has a lot of potential and Nilsson has some. There's probably not any interest but what does everybody else think?

dreger twitter link

O`Sullivan is not a center, if anything at the NHL level he is a left winger.

I think he played a couple of seasons at center in LA, shame he has inconstancy issues for whatever reason, whether it's a lack of motivation or he just is not NHL ready, he could have been a descent third line pivot between Rolston and Clarkson.

A couple of seasons ago I would have been all about the Devils picking him up. I'm sure he'll land somewhere, my guess is the rags.

Edited by Devs4LIFE

I think he played a couple of seasons at center in LA, shame he has inconstancy issues for whatever reason, whether it's a lack of motivation or he just is not NHL ready, he could have been a descent third line pivot between Rolston and Clarkson.

A couple of seasons ago I would have been all about the Devils picking him up. I'm sure he'll land somewhere, my guess is the rags.

+1

I remember LA did try him at Center.