Flyers Sign Leighton.

Neb00rs

I can't imagine them keeping him, from what I've heard he didn't mesh in with the team. Maybe back to the khl.

Probably a combination of that and the crazy injuries he had this season. Torn abdomen muscle, I think two surgeries, and he's had some problems in the past (knee or groin or something?). And he couldn't find a qualifying offer the year before from NHL, so I think he's probably KHL bound for a while at least.

Probably a combination of that and the crazy injuries he had this season. Torn abdomen muscle, I think two surgeries, and he's had some problems in the past (knee or groin or something?). And he couldn't find a qualifying offer the year before from NHL, so I think he's probably KHL bound for a while at least.

I don't know if he is gonna go back to the KHL. Something tells me his attitude problems have made him very disliked over there. As far as the Flyers keeping him, no way that happens. They have three goalies and don't need to waste their money on him.

Edited by ben00rs