Paul Martin a Penguin

JRZYRIPPER

Unbelievable Martin! Make me want to puke. Now Martin is on my sh!t list along with Gomez. I hope the Devils go 6-0 again over the Penguins this season. Lou offered the money to him but he was still bitter over what happened this past season with his forearm. Bullsh!t he wanted a change. He was never coming back and good riddance to him.

Edited by SatansDevils

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unbelievable Martin! Make me want to puke. Now Martin is on my sh!t list along with Gomez. I hope the Devils go 6_0 again over the Penguins this season. Lou offered the money to him but he was still bitter over what happened this past season with his forearm. Bullsh!t he wanted a change. He was never coming back and good riddance to him.

what exactly did he do that would cause you to be bitter towards him

Martin will end up in the finals, maybe before the devils get there! we'll all be watching martin in the stanley cup finals soon!

I could also see Kovie stealing the puck from him on the blueline, skating to deke out MAF in the Finals...

Now am i talking about Kovalev or Kovlachuk

Or am i speaking of them on MTL, OTT,NJD,LA,NYI

hahaha

The fact that maybe he went to a DIVISION RIVAL? Not cool. He pulled a Gomez.

the romantic notion that a player would take less money to play for the home team instead of going elsewhere for more money and/or a better shot of winning the cup is silly. sure it happens sometimes, but it shouldn't really be expected.

Unbelievable Martin! Make me want to puke. Now Martin is on my sh!t list along with Gomez. I hope the Devils go 6-0 again over the Penguins this season. Lou offered the money to him but he was still bitter over what happened this past season with his forearm. Bullsh!t he wanted a change. He was never coming back and good riddance to him.

Yup, I agree. Martin def wanted out and was lookng for an excuse. He just made our bitter rival a whole lot stronger.

This is the first relatively long-term Devil to leave in recent memory that I really didn't give two sh!ts over.

Its not Niedermayer, Rafalski, or even Gomez. He's a good defensemen, that while not necessarily easily replacable, will be easily forgettable. Oh well. Its not a backbreaking loss, even if Volchenkov hadn't been picked up.

I just am finding it hard to care that much that Paul Martin has left.

At first I was pissed but now after viewing everything the Pens can have him. How did he help? He didn't lead this teams defense past the first round when Marty's play was spectacular. I'm not saying he is bad defense men but he did not help here and his point production was fairly low, he never hit 40 points and he is puck mover!! But now with Volchenkov and Tallinder we round out our top 4 and our defense is much better then just Martin.

Well, it looks like Martin got his wish. Good for him, I guess. He was one of my favorite players to watch. So cool, so calm, good with his stick, great positioning, almost never made mistakes. Hard work earned him a shot to go wherever he wanted to go, and now he's there.

OK, now that I've gotten that out of my system, he can go fvckity fvck himself. Martin, you and your bird-face are dead to me.

Interesting, ESPN's recap of yesterday's UFA freenzy are saying that the KINGS #1 priority was signing PAUL MARTIN, not Kovalchuk.

Which is why they are looking to make trades for a D-man now. Inciddently, the PENS signing of Martin & Michaek is viewed as the best moves yesterday.,,by ESPN

This is the first relatively long-term Devil to leave in recent memory that I really didn't give two sh!ts over.

Its not Niedermayer, Rafalski, or even Gomez. He's a good defensemen, that while not necessarily easily replacable, will be easily forgettable. Oh well. Its not a backbreaking loss, even if Volchenkov hadn't been picked up.

I just am finding it hard to care that much that Paul Martin has left.

I think you feel that way because he has never won anything with the team. I agree.

Interesting, ESPN's recap of yesterday's UFA freenzy are saying that the KINGS #1 priority was signing PAUL MARTIN, not Kovalchuk.

Which is why they are looking to make trades for a D-man now. Inciddently, the PENS signing of Martin & Michaek is viewed as the best moves yesterday.,,by ESPN

Interesting. I guess the Kings want a ridic defense. It's either that or they're not looking to keep Jack Johnson next year.

Edited by ben00rs

See ya Paulie. The only thing now is our Defense can't move the puck all too well but I still think Lou will address that and we'll be good for the upcoming season. Greene can do it and Tallinder could do it a bit but not like Paul Martin could. I'm happy we spent the $ on Volchenkov and Tallinder rather than $5 mil on Paulie.