Devils Sign Henrik Tallinder

nyrsuck26

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG what is this move...Hamhuis out there and we sign Talliner :doh1: :doh1: seriously this is garbage.I just hope this is a move that is leading to a better move. :angry:

Hamhuis is looking for $5mill per year and 5-7 years. Lou is probably trying to lock up the money in another solid DMan and Kovalchuk.

know that he's basically the best colin white ever was - that is what he is.

he's a big guy that has a 1/2 decent first pass.

more moves have to happen and this reeks of giving tedenby/joseffson an older buddy but i still hate it. he's a 3 at best.

as long as lou didn't give him a NTC (god i hope not), we'll be talking about moving this contract over next summer.

he doesn't move the puck that well. he's not quite a stay at home but close. his lines basically look like Mike Mottau's, with the exception that he HAS to be better on the PK, because no one can be worse than Mottau. so, I guess the own goals go down.

but, when you consider Martin's potential to maybe be a dominating player on the Pens, it just pales in comparison

Its not a bad signing. Tallinder is a solid defenseman. I'm not going to complain, I'm sure Lou has something else up his sleeve.

Agreed, I am happy with the signing. We didn't overpay so that we can go out and get another guy.

Lou (wearing magician's outfit): "Nothing up my sleeve..."

Quiet as the audience waits for Lou to perform some trick...

Lou: "No, that's it actually. Nothing up my sleeve!"

We'll find out soon enough...

Hamhuis is looking for $5mill per year and 5-7 years. Lou is probably trying to lock up the money in another solid DMan and Kovalchuk.

Ok i understand but if you are trying to lock money for a solid D-men and Kovalchuk then don't overpay Henrik fvcking Talinder.

i just moved back to southern NY from being in buffalo for the past 7 years. Tallinder is a solid player, and a great leader. even the guys on TSN are high on the move because of how great of a leader/mentor he is in the locker room. Tyler Myers credited him for how much he learned this season.

i'll take it.

i just moved back to southern NY from being in buffalo for the past 7 years. Tallinder is a solid player, and a great leader. even the guys on TSN are high on the move because of how great of a leader/mentor he is in the locker room. Tyler Myers credited him for how much he learned this season.

i'll take it.

A fellow Sweed to mentor Urbom perhaps????