Volchenkov to Devils

MantaRay

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the same day we lost a fragile, overrated defenseman, we get a solid D-man and the NHL's best shot blocker. So far this day is a win.

While I agree the defense is better, I wouldn't call Martin overrated.

In the same day we lost a fragile, overrated defenseman, we get a solid D-man and the NHL's best shot blocker. So far this day is a win.

With a diva goalie who HATES SHOT BLOCKERS????

*sigh*, thank God I'm in St.Louis and I won't be around much the rest of the weekend to get annoyed by this.....

Not to mention we have 5 Mike Mottau's and Andy Greene now... transition WHAT???

I'm guessing this means the end of Sal and/or maybe White?

I think you're probably correct but even if it's true, it wouldn't surprise me if the team didn't make a trade until training camp has opened and they can see how some of the younger defenseman look in camp. If they all look like crap then maybe the team doesn't deal anyone while if they look good the team can feel more comfortable moving guys.

HOLY fvck 6 years..........

This maybe means that we are not hitting the cap to bad so it give us money for Kovy.

Well it depends...If Lou thinks our D is good like that well it will be all on signing Kovy and if not well maybe you will see white or Salvy going in a trade for Kaberle.

HOLY fvck 6 years..........

This maybe means that we are not hitting the cap to bad so it give us money for Kovy.

Well it depends...If Lou thinks our D is good like that well it will be all on signing Kovy and if not well maybe you will see white or Salvy going in a trade for Kaberle.