Whats Up Guys?

Devils30

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful reviving anything tainted by Kydaxx, you can easily get sucked into the blackhole and never escape back into the world of logic.

As for the behaving, looks like you got that in hand!

I dunno DM, these three are like the poster children for Ritalin. :P

i like it when u call me a kid it makes me feel so young :dance:

hey, Aga, did you NOT hear me?

lepiej sie kurwa dobrze zachowuj

watch that potty mouth.....................

this is a good clean little place, and we don't want to be tracking dirt in, remember? :rolleyes:

Now, take your Ritalin like the good little polish princess that you are ;)

ja sie kurwa bede zachowywac jak chce :dance::dance:

i dont take drugs i am on natural high :lol:

I swear Spiderman gets more and more tired the more I watch him...

What's worse I think we did Pirates of Penzance together in '94 --

I can't take my eyes off him! It's AWFUL! OK but he stops if I'm posting so I'm going bakc to watch in sick facination...he's kind of a sucky dancer that's the thing of it...I mean he does the steps but it's awkward and stuff... and what lame spidey choreography! I'm CAPTIVATED I TELL YOU!

I swear Spiderman gets more and more tired the more I watch him...

What's worse I think we did Pirates of Penzance together in '94 --

I can't take my eyes off him! It's AWFUL! OK but he stops if I'm posting so I'm going bakc to watch in sick facination...he's kind of a sucky dancer that's the thing of it...I mean he does the steps but it's awkward and stuff... and what lame spidey choreography! I'm CAPTIVATED I TELL YOU!

i know, i am addicted to my gay spiderman :dance:

Noooooooooooooooooooo! I'm obsessed with Spideyfag! see... I'd forgotten since she doesn't post much but now that I'm here again I'm transfixed... He's so --- very.....gay, I guess is the word I'm looking for... not that there's anything wrong with that

You know it's the chasses that get me! He just carries his shoulders like such a queen!

Noooooooooooooooooooo! I'm obsessed with Spideyfag! see... I'd forgotten since she doesn't post much but now that I'm here again I'm transfixed... He's so --- very.....gay, I guess is the word I'm looking for... not that there's anything wrong with that

You know it's the chasses that get me! He just carries his shoulders like such a queen!

so I am sure you will appreciate my other dancing fegs that I just added especially for you :clap::dance:

now THIS is facinating! they're computer generated! But Spidey looks like the real thing! I mean I bet that's the real guy they hooked up to the sensors and stuff (you know how they do that an dit's a little grid on the monitor?) Man and the big Mr. Clean guy STILL has the faggy slouch! That goldorak kind of guy there isn't so bad... the girl just looks odd... legs just way too long!

Sorry to roam off topic but as for queens -- every been to Lucky Chengs? How depressing is THAT? when drag queens are just BETTER at being a woman than I am!? I mean how do they DO that? I just can't be bothered with make up even hardly! **sigh** I'm a bad female... I envy hockey wives even in there made up perfection. Donna Stevens may not be made up to the nines but she's perfect Mom behind the scenes. I suck at house work and stuff too! I mean i can't even make RICE! If the rice cooker breaks I'm just screwed! :(