New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ilya Kovalchuk signing will be announced possibly today around 5pm. The final deal will be worth about 58-62 million for possibly 7 or 8 years. Forget the Islanders and Flyers nothing but BAD RUMORS! Like I said all along Kovalchuk was not going to drag his family out to the West coast to LA! All along I said he was going to re-sign with the Devils and Kovalchuk will be with the Devils longterm! Lou is the man! Stay tuned for the news and announcement real soon! Also expect to see Rolston being sent down to Albany!

I think posters on this site will readily admit they were wrong and eat crow if it all goes down like you say. I just hope you're willing to do the same if things go down differently, no excuses.

You think you know me and think you know it all. I got news for you....I have very good connections and sources so when this all falls down later today and Kovy is with the Devils, how much of an a$$hole are you going to look? I don't need to tell you this or anyone because believe it or not I do know some very important people and sources. So STFU and maybe listen for a change.

What you are, Ray, is a fvcking idiot who will never learn his lesson even after being run off 2 boards for the same nonsense. The same Ray who thinks the entire fanbase and team revolves around him.

What you are is a message board John Edwards. You just keep repeating vague/obvious things and adding your own spin to it and if you come out looking like roses then it just adds to your ego or legend in your mind.

You think you know me and think you know it all. I got news for you....I have very good connections and sources so when this all falls down later today and Kovy is with the Devils, how much of an a$$hole are you going to look? I don't need to tell you this or anyone because believe it or not I do know some very important people and sources. So STFU and maybe listen for a change.

SD, can you provide more information than just "important people".

Heck I know some important people too. Whether they are relevant in this situation, probably not.

If nothing else, Ilya Kovalchuk has given will have given us a minimum of two ridiculously epic threads on this board. Anything else is gravy.

really, isn't that all we ask for?

What you are is a message board John Edwards. You just keep repeating vague/obvious things and adding your own spin to it and if you come out looking like roses then it just adds to your ego or legend in your mind.

Internet message board legend is a nice way to say someone is really good at being a loser.

I hope Kovy signs here and I hope these people on the site posting their "sources" are legit.

Is this all yours or quoted from somewhere else?

Sending Rolston to the minors makes no sense and clears no cap space so that's definitely not happening.

All mine and not any news anywhere. I do have pretty good sources and connections 731, but to some don't want to believe right now. Sometimes they are right and sometimes they are wrong. This time i am pretty damn sure the information and sources I got this morning they and I are right on this one.

Well you're already wrong about Rolston, he can't be sent down to Albany because of the 35 and over rule, well he can but he won't come off the cap so it makes no sense.

Its definitely a ridiculous assertion from any perspective, but about the only way I could ever see it happening is if he was approached to waive his NTC and it was done as a punishment which I dont think the Devils would do.

Chill people, turn the A/C on if you are getting all hot and bothered.

Further flaming will only make this ridiculously hot day intolerable.

Oh heck, its always insanely hot here!

Again douchebag, you are completely wrong again. You really have a problem and don't recognize it. You don't know me a$$hole and you should quit now before you look more like an a$$hole that you already seem to be. I have said many times when I was wrong and was never afraid to admit it, so you must be thinking of someone else.

Later on today you will look like the fool.

I have a problem with you because you simply will not learn your lesson.

You have nothing, you know nothing. If by some chance your sh!t sticks to the wall, you just took everything about Kovalchuk that's been discussed from everywhere imaginable and mixed it into one personal opinion you are trying to pass off as a credible source or "inside information".

I will repeat that above paragraph 100 times if i have to based on your reputation for those who know who you are.

Damn I had this feeling from yesterday.The type of feeling you get when you know that guy named Kovalchuk is signing with you team :koolaid:

Adioss Puck moving Defense-men :( and Bonjour to some end to end rushes from Ilya B ) Which team needs a PMD when you got that ????