New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Link? I always enjoy reading the "friend of a friend's brother's sister-in-law's mother's grandmother's father's great grandson's dog's owner's friend..." source of a rumor.

To be fair, the "friend of a friend's brother's sister-in-law's mother's grandmother's father's great grandson's dog's owner's friend..." is probably more accurate than Mark (N)Єverson.

Edited by ben00rs

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job on the Rick roll, Manta!

Thanks Jerry. This thread needed it.

To be fair, the "friend of a friend's brother's sister-in-law's mother's grandmother's father's great grandson's dog's owner's friend..." is probably more accurate than Mark (N)Єverson.

Well done Sir. You could have added Єklund (2.3% accurate) (2.3% accurate) as well.

Reports of the report that reported the report that was reported yesterday?

Well I thought it was reported hearsay of a report of rumblings of a report that a deal was reportedly in place as per a report of findings of a report.

Isn't someone supposed to be eating crow in here today?

"fvck you stupid SC. Dumb kids. I did know and in fact told you guys and knew that already about Kovalchuck. You all know nothing about me i know more people then you ever will douche. I told you and in fact was right you are all dumb I am smart and my sources have did confirm that Kovalchuck coming back very soon and I told you guys Kovalchuck wanted to be a Devils becuase Kovalchuck is Kovalchuck. unknown poster is still a douche and thinks he laugh last but my sources will show i am smartest. dumb kid a$$hole."

"fvck you stupid SC. Dumb kids. I did know and in fact told you guys and knew that already about Kovalchuck. You all know nothing about me i know more people then you ever will douche. I told you and in fact was right you are all dumb I am smart and my sources have did confirm that Kovalchuck coming back very soon and I told you guys Kovalchuck wanted to be a Devils becuase Kovalchuck is Kovalchuck. unknown poster is still a douche and thinks he laugh last but my sources will show i am smartest. dumb kid a$$hole."

The excuse is going to be "I was right all a long but the deal just fell apart..." or something to that affect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

They did give Bob Probert a couple of minutes, though.

A 2 minute segment on Probert right in between a 10 minute segment on LeBron's analysis of Obama's foreign policy and a 15 minute segment on why Dontrelle Willis's windup is immoral.