New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish someone would give us some inside information.

I hear ya, if only somebody with inside info knew what was up....

Oh, well here is some inside info from my house, source are reporting I will be getting Thai takeout for dinner.

sick0005.gif

eh

It also makes me laugh to see some Devils fans saying that 9millions to Kovy's too much..when you think about it, Bobby Holik once had 9millions per year..of course, this is the very same GM that's throwing 6millions(? or 5?)to Redden and 1.6millions to Boogard. My guess to why Sather gave 1.6millions to sh!tgard is probably, he wanted some media action towards NY(Ego maniacc)

I'm more interested in the fallout - what other teams do immediately in the wake of a Kovalchuk signing (Devils included if he signs elsewhere); which for us would include cap maneuvering and maybe a trade or two. You never know. Maybe Kovy is waiting on Lou to pull a cap trade. At any rate, looking forward to getting a better idea of our roster for 10-11.

I'd much rather trade for Kaberle and sign a Kariya-type than take on Chuck's contract, if reports are accurate. But that's just me. Easier said than done, of course.

This thread has now surpassed the total number of pages that the Kovalchuk trade thread had (57 to 55). It has also unofficially surpassed that thread in number of Monty Python and MST3K references.

This thread has now surpassed the total number of pages that the Kovalchuk trade thread had (57 to 55). It has also unofficially surpassed that thread in number of Monty Python and MST3K references.

sh!t, now we gotta start working in some Futurama references and we'll be golden.