New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Doubt it means anything, but tsn.ca/nhl has the headline "Report: Kovalchuk to sign seven-year, $60M deal with Devils" at the top again. This is the article from yesterday based on the NY Post report, but earlier in the day it was much further down the list. They just raised it to the #1 spot.

Apparently its getting around just got 7 tweets with this saying the signing was official.

sh!tE!

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no, they didn't do that. that spot is #4 on the queue - the top 3 are the ones with accompanying pictures.

If you want to call it the #4 spot, fine. But they DID move it up. It was, using your numbering, #9 or #10 on the list all day until the last few minutes. Again, doubt it means anything, but the change did happen.

If you want to call it the #4 spot, fine. But they DID move it up. It was, using your numbering, #9 or #10 on the list all day until the last few minutes. Again, doubt it means anything, but the change did happen.

i've been checking tsn all day and did not notice that.

i don't know wtf manta is talking about but that's not new

i've been checking tsn all day and did not notice that.

i don't know wtf manta is talking about but that's not new

Don't know what you were looking at, but it definitely happened. Just saw that people on TG's blog noticed too, including TG:

idk if anyone noticed, but the tsn report is at the top of the headlines again when it was down the list earlier today.. take it for what it is

Posted by Mark from brooklyn on 07/06 at 03:29 PM

I noticed, you are right mark from brooklyn

Posted by TG on 07/06 at 03:31 PM

Don't know what you were looking at, but it definitely happened. Just saw that people on TG's blog noticed too, including TG:

They are wrong. It was moved down the list yesterday, but it's been at the top all day today. I've checked all day.

First time I checked was around 10 AM, if it was before that then OK.

Edited by ben00rs

fair enough amberite - i think it means nothing at all, but some news beats no news.

My sentiment exactly.

They are wrong. It was moved down the list yesterday, but it's been at the top all day today. I've checked all day.

First time I checked was around 10 AM, if it was before that then OK.

Maybe the order is different for different people. I've been checking TSN too and it was definitely towards the bottom of the list all day today because I saw it several times. I'm not the only one to notice this change, so I don't know what to tell you.

oh, this is Souray all over again, when we get to the parsing of "what's the significance of where the bad-source story is positioned on TSN.ca?!"

I was just thinking along those lines.. What have we become?

well it is a hot as ballz day with little work done just due to that fact, so kovie is all we have to follow i guess.

1) No wussing up the vodka thing with flavored crap

2) This post has me thinking about Jeff Bridges fuzzy ballz - thanks a lot <_<

3) Now I'm thinking maybe a White Russian would be OK instead of straight vodka?

Oh yeah -- and I'm also grumpy that your avatar doesn't quote along with the quote... it woudl make the ballz thought seem cuter that way - rather then a wrinkled old set, you know?

Edited by Pepperkorn

I think you have to figure if he wanted to be a Devil he'd be a Devil by now.

But how cool was that when he got his first Devil goal and all those free hats came down on the ice? I don't know how he could go through that and not want to play for us some more. :noclue: