New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also I deciphered the code and the reason why things are taking so long...Lou's trying to get Brylin back...follow my reasoning:

once we sign Kovy, with the earlier acquisition of Arnott, we will have the new "A line"...A line 2.0 or A squared if you will....A squared = AA...double AA is the most common household battery....batteries hold a charge...charge rhymes with Sarge....

its sooooo obvious....

also I deciphered the code and the reason why things are taking so long...Lou's trying to get Brylin back...follow my reasoning:

once we sign Kovy, with the earlier acquisition of Arnott, we will have the new "A line"...A line 2.0 or A squared if you will....A squared = AA...double AA is the most common household battery....batteries hold a charge...charge rhymes with Sarge....

its sooooo obvious....

OH I CAN KEEP GOING

and stardew called brylin timex and and timexes need batteries and...oh wait. i went the wrong way.

its sooooo obvious....

You just blew my mind :hail:

He's bringing back the whole a-line. We're waiting on Sykora.

You know what I've bene (bene? BEEN) thinking... maybe Rob introduced Kovalchuck to his mom...

and that means we have something ELSE to blame on

CAROL NIEDERMAYER!!!

This is only the tip of the iceberg. Niedermayer was in Animal House. The source of all the trouble in Animal House was the dean -- Niedermayer was only a pawn. This is all a ploy by Dean McAmmond.

There's a Chipotle in my town of Caldwell, as well as near the new Olive Garden they put in next to the Willowbrook Mall

I've had Chipotle about 20 times since May.. I was a steak burrito guy but have since converted to the chicken burrito

There's a Chipotle in my town of Caldwell, as well as near the new Olive Garden they put in next to the Willowbrook Mall

I've had Chipotle about 20 times since May.. I was a steak burrito guy but have since converted to the chicken burrito

One night, me and my roomate were trying to see Avatar, but they were sold out, so we wandered around trying to find dinner, but every place was closed until we found a crappy cafe. Right afterwards, we found a Chipotle, but we'd already eaten at the crappy cafe, and we were afraid it was gonna give us the runs.

We should sign Kovy.