New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

Yeah, he really crumbled in the ECF versus Philly :rolleyes:

How many OT GWG has he scored in his career :unsure: How long have you been watching NJ :unsure:

Let's have a little respect here for the greatest offensive player the Devils have ever had, Patrik Elias.

Look up his numbers when he was captain. He disappeared on the ice. The C was gone next season suddenly his offense was back...maybe a coincidence maybe not...

I'm gonna ignore you're other insulting attempts to defend Elias. By questioning my credentials as a fan or if I respect Patrick Elias...

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look up his numbers when he was captain. He disappeared on the ice. The C was gone next season suddenly his offense was back...maybe a coincidence maybe not...

I'm gonna ignore you're other insulting attempts to defend Elias. By questioning my credentials as a fan or if I respect Patrick Elias...

So the 06-07 season where he had 21 goals and 69 points in 75 games stunk but the 07-08 season where he had 20 goals and 55 points in 74 games was good?

Or was it the 10 points in 10 playoff games that was his crumbling? :lol: I'm just busting balls, but I don't think your premise stands up

Edited by Devils731

If questions offend you, well...... I don't know what to say.

And Elias was captain for how long... Things don't take effect overnight.

If questions offend you, well...... I don't know what to say.

And Elias was captain for how long... Things don't take effect overnight.

Oh those were honest questions they weren't attempts to disqualify my opinion by saying I'm not a real fan? Ok, then I've been watching the Devils since '94-'95 do I qualify? Can I be a real fan like you now? When Elias was named captain I remember him struggling I remember his offense dipping. Maybe I'm' wrong and his numbers balanced out at the end of the year but I remember thinking these things when it happened and I remember talking about it. I also remember feeling like he was pressing in his play. I don't remember what years he was captain. I don't know if his numbers were that bad to support my opinion.