New Kovy Update ("As the Kovy Turns")

DevsFan7545

downloaded the most recent roster update.

created Josefson, Tedenby and Urbom

did all the transactions since the april update. [getting the goalies as close to correct as possible was a mega-pain in the a$$]

assumed we'd get kovy, and made space for him by trading rolston/salvador to toronto for finger and moved finger to the minors.

[decided i'd rather keep langs and ditch the old man who cant keep up]

Tedenby and Josefson are already in the game. Go to player movment and go to the Swedish league (i think its called Elitserien) and tedenby is on HV71 and josefson is on Djurgårdens. Then move them over to the Devils. However you might want to edit their stats a bit cuz they are horrible. I think Josefson is a 70 and tedenby is a 73.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good night, thread. Hope to wake up to something happening tomorrow.

My old H.S. friend, 151

bacardi151.jpg

Gotta love the devilish bat thing! woot!

Tedenby and Josefson are already in the game. Go to player movment and go to the Swedish league (i think its called Elitserien) and tedenby is on HV71 and josefson is on Djurgårdens. Then move them over to the Devils. However you might want to edit their stats a bit cuz they are horrible. I think Josefson is a 70 and tedenby is a 73.

wow after having the game for so long i ddint even realize they were in it

Am I too late to raise my hand? Any league in which a team can sign three superstars in one offseason is a joke.

Not just one offseason, but in the same week!

Could you imagine Crosby, Ovechkin, and Kovy signing to the same team within a few days of each other?

Edited by mmajeski06

Not just one offseason, but in the same week!

Could you imagine Crosby, Ovechkin, and Kovy signing to the same team within a few days of each other?

Nope. That's why hockey is the only sport left that's not a joke. The NBA has always been a joke with their fake salary cap and now LeBron ruined it for good.

Guess I can't blame LJ too much though. After all, Idk if Cleveland fans ever game him a 150 page thread.

But I do feel bad for my friends in Cleveland...this is the equivalent of Marty leaving in his prime to go play somewhere else.

The question is whether Marty would have stuck it out in NJ if the Devils didn't win a championship in the first 7 years of his career...

Ours is the tradition of service

to those in need,

Strength to those in distress, and

protection for the meek.

We use the art of Ninjitsu and the

"Gift of Chi"

To aid us in our fight.

We are the silent blade of the wheel,

In march with the forces of the universe.

"Life and Death,"

We are the Ninja.

Invisible Warriors of the night.